Fiverr Forum

I need help guys

Hello All, I have been on fiverr for almost a month now and i have not got a single order yet i would highly appreciate if some of you can help me recommend to people who might be interested in my gigs. It would mean a lot to me… thank you

Think you just need to be patient. Some sellers take months to get their first order. Read the forum for lots of useful tips and check out the www.Fiverr.com/Academy for details on how to become a successful seller on Fiverr. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi! I’m 4 years here on fiverr. Fiverr is a great place to make money. BUT. Firstly you need to work almost for free, that will make your rating. Than go up, raise up. PLUS. 1, 000 gigs similar to yours. Why you? No rating, not cheap price. Who are you? Another good guy?) Good luck!

Hi Adnan,

After viewing your Fiverr profile. I will recommend you updating all your GIGs.

Fiverr has a huge potential but unfortunately you cannot catch a pool of buyers with your GIGs, if you don’t put in necessary efforts.

For instance, your GIG images need a lot of improvement. GIG image is the first thing a potential buyer views, and if it is not eye-catching, it will not catch you a ‘lead’.

Your GIG description needs work too. You have typed more characters telling about yourself than your GIG. Your potential buyer, or your ‘Lead’ is more interested in knowing how you can solve his/her problem than knowing about you - and thus that ‘Lead’ will not convert into ‘Sale’

More-ever, create more GIGs. As a new seller, Fiverr allows you to create 7 GIGs in total. If you don’t net to 7 GIGs, how possibly you can get the most out of profile?

I wish you best of luck with your Fiverr Journey :slight_smile: