Fiverr Forum

I need help ! how many times i can use single video

> I HAVE MANY GIG OF SAME CATOGARIES I WANT TO USEA VIDEO ON ALL … CAN I USE SINGLE VIDEO ON ALL GIG. I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT IT SO PLEASE HELP ME. AND ALSO REVEIW MY GIG ONCE AND TELL ME [IS IT GOOD].(https://www.fiverr.com/users/arunkarn2b/manage_gigs/mak-your-logo-for-anything/edit)

You should use individualized videos, copy and imagery for each of the gigs you create.

Best of luck.

Please do not use capital letters, it is considered shouting.
About the use of single video for all your gigs, then what is the point of having different gigs if you are going to use the same video?

My Suggestion, Please use Different Attractive and eye catching Videos for every gig,
Best of Luck :slight_smile:

Using the same video or image on more than 1 gig will make Fiverr think you are selling the same thing multiple times, which is against the terms of service. As everyone above has already stated, each gig must have a unique video/image/description, and all of these must be yours (so please refrain yourself from using other people’s images/videos/descriptions as well)

big NO…
there was an ID in whiteboard categories having oen video in his 4 gigs and now he is removed

And unfortunately I’ve seen many (“successful”) sellers using the same image for multiple gigs which is probably the reason for his question.

thank you guys your suggestion help me alot