I NEED HELP! How to get more sell

linuxbucket

Few days ago my gig position was so well. But now everything is come down. I have no order many times. Please help me How to get up my gig. How bring more buyer request. I travailing freelancing site more time. Please give me tips senior brother or sister. I am very grateful for your tips.
Please help me.

Thanks
omar

Few days ago my gig position was so well. But now everything is come down. I have no order many times. Please help me How to get up my gig. How bring more buyer request. I travailing freelancing site more time. Please give me tips senior brother or sister. I am very grateful for your tips.

Please help me.

Thanks

omar

Few days ago my gig position was so well. But now everything is come down. I have no order many times. Please give me tips senior brother or sister.

@linuxbucket,

• Your last delivery was 1 month ago.

• Your rating is 4.4

• You have, at least, 1 cancellation due to a late delivey.

Unless you bring up your rating to 90% (4.5), you won’t be able to access buyer requests (BR) anymore.

As for order completion rate (cancellations) and on-time delivery (late deliveries), they also need to be at 90%.

All your stats need to be in the green to have a chance to be seen by potential buyers. Until you get there, you will have to work very hard to bring in buyers to see your gig.

Few days ago my gig position was so well. But now everything is come down. I have no order many times. Please give me tips senior brother or sister.

@linuxbucket,

• Your last delivery was 1 month ago.

• Your rating is 4.4

• You have, at least, 1 cancellation due to a late delivey.

Unless you bring up your rating to 90% (4.5), you won’t be able to access buyer requests (BR) anymore.

As for order completion rate (cancellations) and on-time delivery (late deliveries), they also need to be at 90%.

All your stats need to be in the green to have a chance to be seen by potential buyers. Until you get there, you will have to work very hard to bring in buyers to see your gig.

Thanks for your comments.

Yes i agree at you. But now how get up my gig this time. Please help me.

Archived