I need help in fiverr new account

faisalshahzad01

I am getting an issue I created a new account when I click on become seller, I move on a page where I put my first name last name picture description after that when I move on personal info page I am not getting availability option where I can mention I want to work as a full time or part time and also I am not getting option monthly income please see image

Guest merciavideo

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I think the OP’s referring to a page which users see when they go to create their first gig. It asks if you want to be full or part time, and what your earnings target would be. 🙂

Guest merciavideo

Yes I but it not showing

It doesn’t matter really - it’s only for Fiverr’s internal use, nothing else.

It disappears when you put up your first gig which is why you can’t see it any more.

Guest merciavideo

I clicked on that green button but it is not working please help

green button but it is not working

Not working at all?

Where does it take you if you click on it? If it shows you a dashboard with ‘Learn more, earn more’ etc. then it’s working and your navigation bar should be on the top left of the screen.

It must have worked at some point if you’ve been able to put a gig up.

Try another browser perhaps?

green button but it is not working

Not working at all?

Where does it take you if you click on it? If it shows you a dashboard with ‘Learn more, earn more’ etc. then it’s working and your navigation bar should be on the top left of the screen.

It must have worked at some point if you’ve been able to put a gig up.

Try another browser perhaps?

I put a gig on fiverr but account still show me as a buyer

Guest merciavideo

I put a gig on fiverr but account still show me as a buyer

So what happens if you click the green link that says ‘switch to selling’ - anything, nothing?

Which page does it go to please?

So what happens if you click the green link that says ‘switch to selling’ - anything, nothing?

Which page does it go to please?

Actually sir when I click on become a seller I move on a page for create seller account when put personal information I am not getting availibility options there as show in picture no option for monthly income etc.

Capture.thumb.PNG.6fa5f78ba5bf7512c2e2e2d7f104a550.PNG

Guest merciavideo

Actually sir when I click on become a seller I move on a page for create seller account when put personal information I am not getting availibility options there as show in picture no option for monthly income etc.

there as show in picture no option for monthly income etc.

Because it doesn’t matter! 🙂

The only way you’ll see it again is if you delete your gig(s) and then click ‘become a seller’ again.

It’s only like a questionnaire, not a guarantee of income etc.

Please don’t call everybody sir BTW. 👩

Archived