I need help in improving my profile

Hi everyone,
I am running a fiverr account with my team where I offer multiple services to the clients. Everything seems okay I talk to 2 or 3 person a day but I am not having orders as compare to the clicks impression on my gigs and the number of people I communicate. I don’t understand if it is something to do with my communication or my profile.

I was a level 1 seller and this April 15 I was about to go to level 2 everything is complete but a buyer placed an order without providing complete information…Long story short the order is cancelled I am demoted to a new seller with a warning that I abuse the “Delivery” button even when I delivered the best work according to my knowledge. This is my 2nd warning I think I have 1 warning left if this account got banned starting a new account will be another hustle. I am very frustrated today.

What you guys do in such scenarios?

I am stuck I need help, I need mentorship if anyone willing to guide.

To me, your gig with most reviews looks very good and you’ve got good reviews. I wouldn’t worry about the loss of levels; it fluctuates and if you have cancellations (often unavoidable) it’s outside of your power to control.

What can you do? Obviously, avoid actions that can result in warnings. Cancellations should not cause them, but delivering incomplete work would. I don’t know if Fiverr’s major warnings, eg, for TOS violations, have an expiry date. In any case, be careful and continue providing quality work and hopefully you’ll get more clients as your quantity of positive reviews increases.

To me, your gig with most reviews looks very good and you’ve got good reviews. I wouldn’t worry about the loss of levels; it fluctuates and if you have cancellations (often unavoidable) it’s outside of your power to control.

What can you do? Obviously, avoid actions that can result in warnings. Cancellations should not cause them, but delivering incomplete work would. I don’t know if Fiverr’s major warnings, eg, for TOS violations, have an expiry date. In any case, be careful and continue providing quality work and hopefully you’ll get more clients as your quantity of positive reviews increases.

Thanks for the advice Nadia.

Hi everyone,

I am running a fiverr account with my team where I offer multiple services to the clients. Everything seems okay I talk to 2 or 3 person a day but I am not having orders as compare to the clicks impression on my gigs and the number of people I communicate. I don’t understand if it is something to do with my communication or my profile.

I was a level 1 seller and this April 15 I was about to go to level 2 everything is complete but a buyer placed an order without providing complete information…Long story short the order is cancelled I am demoted to a new seller with a warning that I abuse the “Delivery” button even when I delivered the best work according to my knowledge. This is my 2nd warning I think I have 1 warning left if this account got banned starting a new account will be another hustle. I am very frustrated today.

I talk to 2 or 3 person a day

What do you mean by this? You have new clients sending messages in inbox?

How do you greet them, do you have quick reply? Why are you not converting to orders?

Also,

you can have 3 JPG photos and PDF and video in your GIG, you do not.

I talk to 2 or 3 person a day

What do you mean by this? You have new clients sending messages in inbox?

How do you greet them, do you have quick reply? Why are you not converting to orders?

Also,

you can have 3 JPG photos and PDF and video in your GIG, you do not.

Yes right I talk to more or less 5 new clients a day and my conversation rate will be 5% out of 100% I think.

I usually greet with following messages:

“Hi, thank you for contacting” (and than answer the question)

“Hi, thank you for contacting let me go through it first” (if the message is lengthy or need more attention in that case I reply after reading and understanding everything)”

and yes my first reply is very quick reply i dont know if it is right or not.

Thanks for pointing out the pdf and video attachment I never thought of it that way.

Yes right I talk to more or less 5 new clients a day and my conversation rate will be 5% out of 100% I think.

I usually greet with following messages:

“Hi, thank you for contacting” (and than answer the question)

“Hi, thank you for contacting let me go through it first” (if the message is lengthy or need more attention in that case I reply after reading and understanding everything)”

and yes my first reply is very quick reply i dont know if it is right or not.

Thanks for pointing out the pdf and video attachment I never thought of it that way.

That is not the message that can convert.

You already know what you need to complete the order so why not include it in the quick reply?

So while you read his message he reads what you need to complete the order.

And then second message is your concrete reply.

That is not the message that can convert.

You already know what you need to complete the order so why not include it in the quick reply?

So while you read his message he reads what you need to complete the order.

And then second message is your concrete reply.

I didn’t get you? Can you please describe it a little more about how to structure my greeting message?

I didn’t get you? Can you please describe it a little more about how to structure my greeting message?

Hello {username};

Thank you for contacting me.

My name is Marina, founder of Marina Art Design studio, lead artist, and designer.

To provide you with the best information regarding your request, I need you to read the BRIEF for this service (in my GIG portfolio) and provide me with your content in a raw PowerPoint file or Word document.

Please include.

List the number of data points and content/text/values for each point (text file).

Note the file type (JPG, PNG, GIF, PDF, AI, PSD) you need.

Information about imagery, brand colors, visuals, shapes, logos (must be in vector), etc.

Would you like animations to be business or casual/modern?

Any other useful information’s

Upon receiving all the information above, I will send you my quotation and approximate delivery time.

⚠️PLEASE note that you must provide your FINAL files, text and description of what you need in order requirements as an attachment and any change after the order requirements are placed is charged extra or will be treated as a new order.

My working hours are in Europe daytime, but you can send me messages at any time, and I will respond ASAP.

Kind regards,

Marina

Marina Art Design

Hi everyone,

This is my 2nd warning I think I have 1 warning left if this account got banned starting a new account will be another hustle.

• Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
  • Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

If you get banned and make another account it will be disabled also.

Check this out: Don’t do it! … You Have Been Warned! if you want to protect your account.

Hello {username};

Thank you for contacting me.

My name is Marina, founder of Marina Art Design studio, lead artist, and designer.

To provide you with the best information regarding your request, I need you to read the BRIEF for this service (in my GIG portfolio) and provide me with your content in a raw PowerPoint file or Word document.

Please include.

List the number of data points and content/text/values for each point (text file).

Note the file type (JPG, PNG, GIF, PDF, AI, PSD) you need.

Information about imagery, brand colors, visuals, shapes, logos (must be in vector), etc.

Would you like animations to be business or casual/modern?

Any other useful information’s

Upon receiving all the information above, I will send you my quotation and approximate delivery time.

⚠️PLEASE note that you must provide your FINAL files, text and description of what you need in order requirements as an attachment and any change after the order requirements are placed is charged extra or will be treated as a new order.

My working hours are in Europe daytime, but you can send me messages at any time, and I will respond ASAP.

Kind regards,

Marina

Marina Art Design

Man I cant thank you enough, this is a whole new level to me. Very happy that I asked help from you 😇.

Now I know exactly what to write in my first message. I really appreciate your detailed message

This is my 2nd warning I think I have 1 warning left if this account got banned starting a new account will be another hustle.

• Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
  • Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

If you get banned and make another account it will be disabled also.

Check this out: Don’t do it! … You Have Been Warned! if you want to protect your account.

I am trying my best to not violate any of the TOS. In the first warning the client asked me to chat on hangout so I sent him my username and in the second the client reported me for the partial delivery. I always try to delivery my 100% but I thing I am immature or maybe bad luck. I am learning in both cases. Hope it never happen again.

Archived