I need help me improving my gig

piyanaha

Hello everyone , I need help

I am working on fiverr for a long time but I can find a single job .

My gig impression is going down , so I what to update my gig .

can anyone tell how I can update my gig that can rank up ?

Hello piyanaha, gig impressions depend on your gig rank and gig ranks rely on SEO, So if you want to get better gig impressions, you must have SEO friendly title, description and tag. Another thing is important here is click. If you have eye-catchy thumbnail, people automatically click on your gig. And if buyer feel that you are capable enough to handle his/her job, then they will hire you or will start a conversation. And finally, pricing is also a important fact here. Most of the time, client look for experienced person, so it is so tough to get a new order for newbie. But, don’t be fret, cause if you have strong portfolio people trust will automatically build up. So, I suggest everyone to put 2 PDF docs on gig, so that you can showcase your portfolio here.

Kind Regards

Hello piyanaha, gig impressions depend on your gig rank and gig ranks rely on SEO, So if you want to get better gig impressions, you must have SEO friendly title, description and tag. Another thing is important here is click. If you have eye-catchy thumbnail, people automatically click on your gig. And if buyer feel that you are capable enough to handle his/her job, then they will hire you or will start a conversation. And finally, pricing is also a important fact here. Most of the time, client look for experienced person, so it is so tough to get a new order for newbie. But, don’t be fret, cause if you have strong portfolio people trust will automatically build up. So, I suggest everyone to put 2 PDF docs on gig, so that you can showcase your portfolio here.

Kind Regards

thank you so much for your advise

Archived