I need help. No order after more than one year

mnur90

This might sound crazy but it’s the truth.

You prices are too cheap.

Raise them 10x even.

Why?

Because when I see someone charging $5 for 4 hours of work I don’t see value, I see inexperience and target market ignorance.

Most of the buyers on Fiverr are Americans. 5 dollars an hour is half of minimum per hour wage in most states, if not all 50.

So when I, as an American, your target market audience, sees 4 hours for 5 dollars I know that’s a bad investment.

Data Entry is important to most. I know it is important to me. Price as if it’s important to you.

Suggest you remove your email address from your gig image as sharing contact details outside of Fiverr is against the Terms of Service. If you go to the bottom of the Fiverr main page you will find the Terms of Service which are well worth a read as a violation can risk your account.

Thank you for mentioning that. I will remove my contact detail immediately.

Raise them 10x even.

Why?

Because when I see someone charging $5 for 4 hours of work I don’t see value, I see inexperience and target market ignorance.

Most of the buyers on Fiverr are Americans. 5 dollars an hour is half of minimum per hour wage in most states, if not all 50.

So when I, as an American, your target market audience, sees 4 hours for 5 dollars I know that’s a bad investment.

Data Entry is important to most. I know it is important to me. Price as if it’s important to you.

I will try that. Thanks.

Take out time to read Fiverr terms ad conditions make sure your account follows all the terms. Look out for some high in demand sellers in your niche, tweak your gig settings to look similar to them. Use right keywords for targeting when setting up your gigs. A price reduction lower than your competitors can attract more buyers. Lastly you can promote your gigs on social media like twitter,facebook and instagram

Raise them 10x even.

Why?

You’re welcome mnur. And when you see the bums with 10 $5 dollar sales and you have only one or two, you’ll realize the value.Because it’s much better to do one $50 dollar sale then 10 five dollar sales.

On Fiverr I have one sale. One premium sale. That’s it but look at the gig some time, the one that sold. Then you’ll see why one sale doesn’t bother me.

• 11 months later...

Dear Muhammad ,

While I can’t decide if the customer was right or wrong, if you seen you are unable to complete it, you should have cancelled it.

Also, I had a look on your gig, and I would suggest to be more specific in what’s included in packages.
I read the basic, medium and premium descriptions, and they are all relative. “substantial amount of data entry” could mean anything from 2 pages to 200 pages, or, I can say typing in a whole library is quite substantial, so I could expect that too.

What is the difference between large and substantial?

Did you specified any format you accept? Do you convert word to pdf? Or type in from a blurry low res jpg to a fully formatted word document?

My main message is: Reading your vague descriptions, a client’s expectation can be really different than what you thought you are offering.

Dear Muhammad ,

While I can’t decide if the customer was right or wrong, if you seen you are unable to complete it, you should have cancelled it.

Also, I had a look on your gig, and I would suggest to be more specific in what’s included in packages.

I read the basic, medium and premium descriptions, and they are all relative. “substantial amount of data entry” could mean anything from 2 pages to 200 pages, or, I can say typing in a whole library is quite substantial, so I could expect that too.

What is the difference between large and substantial?

Did you specified any format you accept? Do you convert word to pdf? Or type in from a blurry low res jpg to a fully formatted word document?

My main message is: Reading your vague descriptions, a client’s expectation can be really different than what you thought you are offering.

On my client, I know what he wants but the website the he gives me don’t have the info that he wants. I told him many times that I can’t find the info that he wants and he suggests me many ways to find what he wants and I can’t find it. Tomorrow, without any warning on the messages, he gave me me 1 star. He should tell me that he doesn’t want to continue to do the gigs with me. I hope I can reply on the review to explain this situation.

You biggest mistake is that you ask for a review from your buyer

Eventhough you have tried hard…, it’s not your rights to ask a review…

and if the project is unclear and buyer can’t provide you with enough material…,

It’s better not to accept the project…,

always ask potential buyer to contact seller first before ordering…, so we can prevent something like this…,

On this case…, i think you have your own fault too 😦

The review you got is “Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!”

This is not a review left by your buyer. It’s an automated review when you don’t deliver on time your order. You should have delivered it, with your best of your capabilities, or cancel the gig before the time runs out.

You biggest mistake is that you ask for a review from your buyer

Eventhough you have tried hard…, it’s not your rights to ask a review…

and if the project is unclear and buyer can’t provide you with enough material…,

It’s better not to accept the project…,

always ask potential buyer to contact seller first before ordering…, so we can prevent something like this…,

On this case…, i think you have your own fault too 😦

I didn’t ask him to review. I only ask him to consider his review after he left 1 star review.

The review you got is “Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!”

This is not a review left by your buyer. It’s an automated review when you don’t deliver on time your order. You should have delivered it, with your best of your capabilities, or cancel the gig before the time runs out.

Is this true ? I hope Fiverr staff can reply here.

Guest merciavideo

I hope I have the option to reply on the review or the support staff can make a decision whether the review should be removed.

I hope I have the option to reply on the review or the support staff can make a decision whether the review should be removed.

Nope - that’s unlikely to happen I’m afraid. 😦

On 10/17/2018 at 6:55 AM, mnur90 said:

I didn’t ask him to review. I only ask him to consider his review after he left 1 star review.

Wow! That is EVEN MORE dangerous than just asking for a review. There are SO MANY people who get a warning and/or get their accounts banned because of having asked buyers to reconsider a negative review. 

Archived