Fiverr Community Forum

I need help please s.o can help me?

i’ve been joined heer from three week and until now i have no orders please help me

2 Likes

First of all what kind of gig you have? And what you do to marketing your gig? Do you send “Buyer Request”? Go to fiverr blog, you will find lots of info there. and stay connected with fiverr forum.
Last but not least, Fiverr is a place of patience. You have to work hard to get the order.

i do all this
thank you

I looked at you gig page. You say you can translate from “english to frensh”. You have spelled one word incorrectly and not capitalized either word. Why would a buyer want to hire you when there are many others who offer the same service and can spell and capitalize correctly? Plus they can speak English more fluently.

Make gigs only for things you are an expert in, or buyers will know you cannot do the job and they will not hire you.

10 Likes
6 Likes

That’s very interesting. Explains everything about the media, academia and social media in India.

1 Like

I’ve noticed that among some writers who come to the forum but finally found the name for it.

5 Likes

I am looking at it from a far wider perspective, of course. This explains a lot about our world and the way we are.

3 Likes

Yes it does! Many subjects have this problem.

2 Likes

Unfortunately your use of English is letting you down on all of your gigs and profile description. Maybe you could take some time to improve your English and that would surely make a difference.

3 Likes

It’s “terms and conditions”.

As a New Seller, it is inadvisable for you to have $25 as a starting price on a Gig with no reviews.

It’s “advise”, not “advice”. “Advise” is a verb. “Advice” is a noun.

It’s “create”, not “creat”.

It’s “baccalaureate”, not “baccalauriat”.

All of your Gigs appear to be using stock images.

There are simply too many writing errors here.

3 Likes

Didn’t know that has a name. I know a lot of such people.

2 Likes

They don’t know what they don’t know. I kept wondering how people who can’t write all think they can be professional writers on fiverr.

2 Likes

I have had students like that. They did not even understand that they did not get it. They thought they were right.

1 Like

On Buyer Requests there was a seller posting that he would translate “english to frensh”, was that you @khawlahd. Because if it is sellers are not supposed to post in Buyer Requests. Study this to be successful on Fiverr. https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/

2 Likes

@khawlahd You liked this post. Is that because you were the one posting in Buyer Requests? If so as a seller, you are not supposed to post in Buyer Requests. That is where buyers post what they want to buy from sellers. If you liked it because you like the information I directed you to. Just never mind.

i like the information that you give it

Good, I hope you learn from it.

1 Like

Hey Don’t worry pray For allah, I pray you recenlty Got it Job, and sharing you gigi social media :neutral_face:

1 Like

Read this, hope thats help you so much–

2 Likes