I need help to get my gig improved

dhaouadinoor

Hi,
I’m a new seller here on fiverr, even though i’ve been registered since june, i never really came to the forums.
Anyway, i have some gigs here on fiverr like the rest of the you guys, but the problem is that people won’t order, i only got one order and the buyer was satisfied, it’s like that people won’t give new comers a chance to show their skills, this particular gig for example : https://www.fiverr.com/dhaouadinoor/animate-a-short-stickfigure-scene-of-your-choosing

I think i’m giving a good offer, and the market isn’t really competetitive, i get a few clicks every day (sometimes not though) but no one orders, what is wrong with this gig ? can you help a new comer ?

Thank you,
Nour,

Hi
On the market , if you don’t know how to show off, then you are a nobody.
Keep in mind.
Tips for you to win jobs

If you don’t get 10 buyer requests a day, then market your gigs Keep your texts spaced, don’t write stories, most people are busy, they bother to read it.Tell your buyer what you offer different in your gigOffer some extraGive him time constraint, the time limit within which you will complete the job, they like it so muchKeep your buyer requests short, this will make them read it, I’d refuse if the seller would write 100 lines of textTry to use bullets and numbering while sending buyer re…

Hi

Keep in mind.

Tips for you to win jobs

If you don’t get 10 buyer requests a day, then market your gigs Keep your texts spaced, don’t write stories, most people are busy, they bother to read it.Tell your buyer what you offer different in your gigOffer some extraGive him time constraint, the time limit within which you will complete the job, they like it so muchKeep your buyer requests short, this will make them read it, I’d refuse if the seller would write 100 lines of textTry to use bullets and numbering while sending buyer re…

Thank you for the reply, but i already read that.

What i need is maybe tips on how to improve my description and overall gig.

Hi dhaouadinoor,

I like your video animation, and your sfx are great! Here’s a thought - and I hope it is helpful!

Perhaps you can show the difference between your Basic, Standard and Premium offers. Also, the first video you showcase is all about martial arts. Do you have other activities that your stick figure can do?

Many animated explainers are about business services. So, perhaps consider making a showcase demo that shows someone getting their carpets cleaned, sitting at an office desk, shopping, or other “services” since that’s what Buyers need – animation that showcases how their business service works. And show that you can not only do amazing movement but complement it with awesome backgrounds. I don’t know if you are interested in doing more standard animated explainers, but from your second video it seems like you’ve definitely got the capability! I recently voiced this explainer, would you be able to do something like this where business images are also incorporated? https://youtu.be/KNxS93BghKA

I hope that is helpful! Best wishes with your gigs!

~Lisa

Hi dhaouadinoor,

I like your video animation, and your sfx are great! Here’s a thought - and I hope it is helpful!

Perhaps you can show the difference between your Basic, Standard and Premium offers. Also, the first video you showcase is all about martial arts. Do you have other activities that your stick figure can do?

Many animated explainers are about business services. So, perhaps consider making a showcase demo that shows someone getting their carpets cleaned, sitting at an office desk, shopping, or other “services” since that’s what Buyers need – animation that showcases how their business service works. And show that you can not only do amazing movement but complement it with awesome backgrounds. I don’t know if you are interested in doing more standard animated explainers, but from your second video it seems like you’ve definitely got the capability! I recently voiced this explainer, would you be able to do something like this where business images are also incorporated? https://youtu.be/KNxS93BghKA

I hope that is helpful! Best wishes with your gigs!

~Lisa

Hi lisa,

Thank you for the moral boost, i’ll try to edit my gig and show the difference between my packages more clearly.

I can basically make the stick figure do anything i want, because it is a frame by frame animation, so any type of stick figure animation is in my field of expertise.

Actually, your idea about making a showcase demo is not bad, i might consider doing one when i can.

When it comes to animated explainers,i never really tried something like that before, maybe i’ll look into that field more and see what i can do.

Thank you again for the response,

Nour,

Hi

Keep in mind.

Tips for you to win jobs

You are right. But most of the people said to me explain my experience so I was unfit for any kind of jobs. Now I will try to maintain your advice.

Archived