I need help, Unjust buyer

heyfellow1

So basically, I always do some digging on buyers and it has appeared that my recent buyer left an unjust review to a seller like 2 days ago. I’m worried now cause the sellers response said that the buyer liked the product and he doesn’t know why he gave him a low rating. Now I know fiverr’s policy that reviews CAN’T be changed but is there a way to avoid this undjust reviews? I’m so worried that I’m providing more work then I usually offer and I’m trying my best to keep him happy. I don’t know what to do if he leaves a bad rating.

Thanks for reading and please feel free to post some answers.

Provide excellent customer service and give that extra bit of polish on the job. Maybe it’s a very picky buyer and that little extra in terms of communication or quality will give the buyer no reason to mark you down.

Wildly inaccurate reviews can be contested but very rarely do they do anything about it, the most that might happen is they remove the review all-together.

Provide excellent customer service and give that extra bit of polish on the job. Maybe it’s a very picky buyer and that little extra in terms of communication or quality will give the buyer no reason to mark you down.

Wildly inaccurate reviews can be contested but very rarely do they do anything about it, the most that might happen is they remove the review all-together.

That’s kind of sad, we sellers need protection from unjust reviews.

That’s kind of sad, we sellers need protection from unjust reviews.

I wouldn’t get too worked up about it, possibly that order for the buyer didn’t go as planned and the reply from the other seller was unjust, we don’t know. Just aim for excellent customer service and good quality work and hope for the best.

This is what it says in Fiverr’s TOS:

Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards

Meaning they won’t remove the review unless it’s clearly completely out of character for how the order went.

I wouldn’t get too worked up about it, possibly that order for the buyer didn’t go as planned and the reply from the other seller was unjust, we don’t know. Just aim for excellent customer service and good quality work and hope for the best.

Something else is how buyers think they’re giving you a good rating by a 4 star review, and fiverr represents it as so but in reality it gets down your rating, its either 5 or nothing.

Something else is how buyers think they’re giving you a good rating by a 4 star review, and fiverr represents it as so but in reality it gets down your rating, its either 5 or nothing.

You can’t prevent that, some buyers think by giving a 4* they are being kind, don’t forget it’s still a GOOD review. Although frustrating because it effects stats, it’s best not to dwell on that as it isn’t anything you can change. Some buyers will only give 4*s, they are just like that.

You can’t prevent that, some buyers think by giving a 4* they are being kind, don’t forget it’s still a GOOD review. Although frustrating because it effects stats, it’s best not to dwell on that as it isn’t anything you can change. Some buyers will only give 4*s, they are just like that.

I appreciate the replies, thanks.

Archived