Fiverr Community Forum

I need help with my gig

Hi! I’m new to Fiverr and just completed my first order which was a portrait. Approximately it takes me 2 days to finish one, but I deliberately stated in my gig that I need 5 days (in case anything happens and I need extra time). After the first order, me and my client agreed to continue working together on the project. I need to draw 8 more portraits, but the problem is he placed quantity of 8 in just on gig. And it seems like I have only 5 days (now 3, actually) to finish all 8 portraits which is physically impossible. Besides me and my client agreed that it would be just one gig/portrait at a time. What should I do? Maybe I’m mistaken and the timer shows what time left to finish just the first one, Idk. I don’t want to disappoint anyone, I can handle the work and deliver it on time, but obviously I need much more time for this amount of work. Please help!

2 Likes

If you are unable to complete this order in the given time you have to contact with your buyer tell him/her details and You have to admit your guilt and take your time, say that there is almost a little work left to do. Negotiation is a must.Your have to prefer on buyer satisfaction other wise it will impact on your account. If needs you have to take help form your team to delivery fast.