I need help with the format for replying buyers requests

norman59

Hi guys. I need formats on the correct way of replying buyers requests. If anyone has had success with replying buyers requests, it would be nice if you could provide me with an example of the format used to win the buyers requests. I would appreciate it if you guys can.

Formats don’t win requests. Tailoring to and solving clients problems can. Conveying suitability for said problems can. Demonstrating credibility can.

There certainly may be structures that engage more effectively, but the format isn’t what makes the sale likely and format is only successful if the above conditions are met.

Formats don’t win requests. Tailoring to and solving clients problems can. Conveying suitability for said problems can. Demonstrating credibility can.

There certainly may be structures that engage more effectively, but the format isn’t what makes the sale likely and format is only successful if the above conditions are met.

That is true ma’am, but most times, there are up to 20 people who reply a buyer’s request and all have the same skills, but only one person wins it. I think being the first person to reply a buyer’s request matters, or perharps the format matters. Which is why i asked if there’s a specific format to win the buyer’s request.

That is true ma’am, but most times, there are up to 20 people who reply a buyer’s request and all have the same skills, but only one person wins it. I think being the first person to reply a buyer’s request matters, or perharps the format matters. Which is why i asked if there’s a specific format to win the buyer’s request.

Of course. It isn’t the format that gets the sale.

Don’t call people ma’am.

@norman59

If your buyers really need your service, They will not care with your “replying formats”, They will straight read your gig description and watch your gallery.

Ok then. Thanks for that. That means they just want someone who is capable of doing the job well. I also think new sellers always have problems with getting buyers requests. You know, someone with no rating at all would struggle to win a buyer’s request — someone like me. Or am I wrong about that?

Of course. It isn’t the format that gets the sale.

Don’t call people ma’am.

But new sellers who have no rating always struggle to win a buyer’s request. If a buyer hasn’t seen any evidence of your said expertise from a previous buyer, they won’t want to buy from you.

Ok then. Thanks for that. That means they just want someone who is capable of doing the job well. I also think new sellers always have problems with getting buyers requests. You know, someone with no rating at all would struggle to win a buyer’s request — someone like me. Or am I wrong about that?

@norman59

You welcome.

Both (Buyers and Sellers) wants the best for their needs (capable, satisfy or etc) But you have to remember if there’s no one is perfect.

With or Without rating will always struggling us as the seller to convince the buyer to use our services.

But new sellers who have no rating always struggle to win a buyer’s request. If a buyer hasn’t seen any evidence of your said expertise from a previous buyer, they won’t want to buy from you.

There is no reason a format would change that.

Why would a format make a stronger impression than a value proposition? No one buys something because they like the format of the pitch. They buy it because it is suitable, they need it and want it and they see its value and they see great customer service.

A generic formula prevents sales, not enables them. There is no magic formula to get sales. You have to tailor to the buyer.

People aren’t wooed by someone writing generically. If you want to attract someone, you talk to them like a human being.

@norman59

You welcome.

Both (Buyers and Sellers) wants the best for their needs (capable, satisfy or etc) But you have to remember if there’s no one is perfect.

With or Without rating will always struggling us as the seller to convince the buyer to use our services.

That is true. Thanks a lot for the reply?. Wish you good luck with your sales.

Why would a format make a stronger impression than a value proposition? No one buys something because they like the format of the pitch. They buy it because it is suitable, they need it and want it and they see its value and they see great customer service.

A generic formula prevents sales, not enables them. There is no magic formula to get sales. You have to tailor to the buyer.

People aren’t wooed by someone writing generically. If you want to attract someone, you talk to them like a human being.

Ok then. Thanks for the advice. I would stick to that.

i absolutely agree with you my dear @humanissocial i loved your last sentence .

Archived