I need more work

a12312

There are various ways to promote yourself and here are the following:

1. Promote your profile or gig at various social media platforms such as Facebook groups, google groups, twitter, instagram etc.
  2. Promote it here at this forums.
  3. Try your luck at Buyer Request make sure to respond in relation to their post not with just a template
  4. Optimize your gig, see what your competitors have in the description of their gigs
  5. Work hard and be patient

1. Promote your profile or gig at various social media platforms such as Facebook groups, google groups, twitter, instagram etc.
  3. Try your luck at Buyer Request make sure to respond in relation to their post not with just a template
  4. Optimize your gig, see what your competitors have in the description of their gigs

I’m doing these steps almost everyday.

You can easily find me by typing my nickname in google.

Read till end it's worth it.

Listen I'll give you a free social media marketing tip.

First go to a website called Quora. Now make your account their and follow the topics on that website which are related to your FIverr gig.

Now Quora is a Q&A website so you'll get answer requests to the topics you follow or you'll see questions in your feed according to your topics.

Now how does Quora help you? Quora has 100 million knowledge hungry monthly users.Now you've to write informative answer to question related to your gig. You sell photoshop work? Write an answer to question like "Can you share some of your creative work?" and add 8 to 10 best or funny photoshoped pics created by you and put a link to your gig in bottom of your answer. You sell writing work? Write an awesome answer to questions of beginners and give them writing tips may be and add your gig link in bottom.

Now is this worth your effort and time? Yes of course that' why I'm recommending it! I'm 100% sure you'll get thousands of views and may be even orders if you put your heart and soul in your Quora answers.

P.S.- The results might take a week to be noticed. Don't give up and you don't have to write much answers. 1 or 2 well crafted answers are good for you/

P.P.S.- If you're someone related to graphical work like logo design, graphics work, video production then your success rate will increase upto 100% or 500%!! Including photos is very important to be noticed on Quora!

Why is it hidden? I typed everything and it’s not advertisement it’s damn useful!

Try your luck at Buyer Request make sure to respond in relation to their post not with just a template

Screenshot_1.jpg.7282d2b4c01760ab5c625f0bf0d4d0e0.jpg

I’m doing it everyday. I’m really don’t know what is wrong with me 😕

Try your luck at Buyer Request make sure to respond in relation to their post not with just a template

8658ee7db4debd9a99d1fd98b73e1496e50c2355.jpg

I’m doing it everyday. I’m really don’t know what is wrong with me 😕

Omg man… It’s been 2-3 months… i haven’t even looked at buyers request section.

Just wait… and be patient. You will get the orders.

Archived