Fiverr Forum

I need my money back and not getting no response

My gig still has not been presented to me. The first logo was completely done in a wrong manner, no thought put into it and I have been waiting 4 weeks for a revised version. The seller has not even returned my last three messages even though she/he has been on-line. For this reason I should be receiving a full refund back onto my credit card. I don’t even know how to request for Fiverr to help me in receiving a refund except to talk to this person and hope for the best. Please help me someone. My last e-mail to this person was to request a refund by this person to pay me back. I have not received no reply to my e-mail. I am very disappointed and will never recommend someone using Fiverr since you do not know who you are corresponding with. There is no way, that I understand to even receive my money back onto my credit card and in cases such as I am experiencing there should be a policy to receive your money back.

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. Contact customer support for assistance. I am sure you will get a refund soon. In the future, make sure to click on “Request Modification” to prevent the order from getting marked as complete, which happens automatically after 3 days. Best of luck.

I am really sorry to hear about your experience. Contact Customer Support they will surely help you, also you may not be able to receive a refund directly back to credit card as fiverr will normally send all refunds into your fiverr account.

[13 SPAM LINKS REMOVED]

Wow. Seriously?

Thank you for your feedback. I have sent a message to customer service. Awaiting their reply

Yes, jonbaas, I am serious.

As you’ll note from the indent of my comment in this thread, I was responding to "bimolroy"s 13-comment spam link directly above mine.

He copied and spam-pasted the same link 13 times, presumably thinking that that would bring him 13x the sales. :wink:

Thank you for your help. I have received my money back, just in my account, not sure how to put it back onto my credit card. Happy that it was dealt with :slight_smile:

I did receive a response back from customer service. Thought I would try once more. Greatly disappointed. I really wish I could find someone who knew how to read instructions. Even sending a picture did not help :frowning: