Fiverr Forum

I need recommendation please

hello i have impressions and and clicks and views . but still not getting new messages and order why can you review my profile and gigs and give me the recommendation to get new sales and customer.
thank you

I you want to obtain more customers and sales, you’re going to have to go find them. Reach out to your target customers and encourage them to hire you. Success does not happen without well-planned, thorough, determined work.

if you have no any review that’s why any buyer did not message you. if you still not get your first review try your best.
improve your gig { gig title/ tags / description / etc… } also advertise your gig possible. send buyer request daily. if you almost have more impressions clicks improve your gig. then definitely you can achieve your fiverr dream.

thank you for your response
but i can’t have review without buyer, buyer can’t write review without passing order. that’s the problem.

Yes. getting first order, some kind of challenge in fiverr. So always improve your gigs (search fiverr tips and tricks. use forum and google). do advertising. and stay online always and keep good response time. also send buyer request daily.

Create catchy images. So that clients prefer to read your gig over others.

Create an amazing gig description and offer them something so compelling that they can’t but contact you, later, convert them into customers.

:wink:

Here are the most important tips everyone should know:

thank you
can you see my gigs and give me some tips please.?

i will take a look thank you