I need recommendation please

golfrangefinder

can you review my profile and gigs and give me the recommendation to get new sales and customer.

Assuming your Fiverr name is the same as your forum name:

You have no active gigs. You need to create a gig/gigs and publish it/them (and for them to be active) if someone is going to buy them.

For the profile - you could add some text to it. Maybe add a profile image.

hello i have impressions and and clicks and views . but still not getting new messages and order why can you review my profile and gigs and give me the recommendation to get new sales and customer.

thank you

hello i have impressions and and clicks and views . but still not getting new messages and order why can you review my profile and gigs and give me the recommendation to get new sales and customer.

thank you

If you have clicks and no orders, you have a problem in conversion. Simply put, your potential buyers don’t trust you, but are interested. You have to improve your conversion rate taking several measures:

• Improve your gig description.
  • Improve your gig image.
  • Make sure you explain your gig in an efficent manner.
  • Highlight your positive skills.
  • Assure the customer will have an excellent experience with you.

There are some more, but you can begin with those. Also, build a marketing plan, and stick to it. Spread your gig in social networks, but be clever, it’s not about sharing mindlessly. Try to be professional at all times, don’t act like an individual who tries to sell something. I hope you find these little advices useful.

Archived