I need recommendations to get my first order!

samuelaaron0110

If all buyers are looking for the most valued sellers, how did they become high-ranking if when they were new the buyers were looking for the best? I would like recommendations on how to start earning and qualifying because 2 months ago I created my account and none of my 7 Gigs have been ordered.

For what it’s worth, here’s my profile: www.fiverr.com/samuelaaron0110

If all buyers are looking for the most valued sellers, how did they become high-ranking if when they were new the buyers were looking for the best? I would like recommendations on how to start earning and qualifying because 2 months ago I created my account and none of my 7 Gigs have been ordered.

I have been creating my account for 2 months now

You’ve been creating your account for two months?!! 😯

I would like recommendations on how to start earning and qualifying

Have you been marketing and promoting your gigs to the target customers that need your services? Have been going out into the world (online or off), and reaching out to those people? The successful sellers here on Fiverr don’t sit back and wait for success… they go out and grab it, wrestle it to the ground, tame it, and make it do what they want it to do in order to achieve their goals.

Have been doing anything of that sort in these past two months? 🤨

I would like recommendations on how to start earning and qualifying

Have you been marketing and promoting your gigs to the target customers that need your services? Have been going out into the world (online or off), and reaching out to those people? The successful sellers here on Fiverr don’t sit back and wait for success… they go out and grab it, wrestle it to the ground, tame it, and make it do what they want it to do in order to achieve their goals.

Have been doing anything of that sort in these past two months? 🤨

What happens is that I am from Venezuela, the economy here is very bad, the minimum wage converted into dollars is only $2. So I wanted to enter this platform to live better. I can’t share my Gigs with my friends on social networks because they don’t have dollars to buy them, I’ve tried to share my Gigs with people and acquaintances who are from other countries and have better prices, but I haven’t had orders yet.

What happens is that I am from Venezuela, the economy here is very bad, the minimum wage converted into dollars is only $2. So I wanted to enter this platform to live better. I can’t share my Gigs with my friends on social networks because they don’t have dollars to buy them, I’ve tried to share my Gigs with people and acquaintances who are from other countries and have better prices, but I haven’t had orders yet.

I can’t share my Gigs with my friends on social networks because they don’t have dollars to buy them, I’ve tried to share my Gigs with people and acquaintances who are from other countries and have better prices, but I haven’t had orders yet.

Clearly your friends and acquantences are not your target customers. Who are you trying to sell your services to? Go find THOSE people. Those are the people who will purchase from you. THOSE are your customers.

It’s always hard to know where to start… I just got flagged as spam for messaging a few people to offer free first time service. Found on youtube that it was “the best way to get gigs on fiverr”. It’s not… jajaja

In the “My experience in Fiverr” section I have just published that I offer my services for free. I’ll wait and see what happens…

Try other sites, make a fb, twitter or insta… or all three. Its slow start but may take off, also pinterest. I havent looked what you do, but when you start making some money spend a little to run an add. It gets people out side your normal bubble, at the very least. Voice over is new to me, but I was making money on pinterest and patreon for drawings.Without letting my friends and family know. (cause they like to ask for free work, jaja )

I can’t share my Gigs with my friends on social networks because they don’t have dollars to buy them, I’ve tried to share my Gigs with people and acquaintances who are from other countries and have better prices, but I haven’t had orders yet.

Clearly your friends and acquantences are not your target customers. Who are you trying to sell your services to? Go find THOSE people. Those are the people who will purchase from you. THOSE are your customers.

Here in my country no matter how many people are interested in my services, I cannot offer them to you because the payment is in dollars (which are very difficult to get). At one point I got to offer my services in the currency that is handled here but the one who was losing was me because the next day was devalued and could not buy anything. Let me give you an example. My service costs 300,000 Bs to buy ice cream with, but the next day I only have enough for one biscuit. Considering that the minimum wage here is 6,000,000 Bs = $2

Here in my country no matter how many people are interested in my services, I cannot offer them to you because the payment is in dollars (which are very difficult to get). At one point I got to offer my services in the currency that is handled here but the one who was losing was me because the next day was devalued and could not buy anything. Let me give you an example. My service costs 300,000 Bs to buy ice cream with, but the next day I only have enough for one biscuit. Considering that the minimum wage here is 6,000,000 Bs = $2

Here in my country no matter how many people are interested in my services, I cannot offer them to you because the payment is in dollars

Then maybe you need to look for your customers and clients in other countries. The internet allows you to do that – as long as you’re willing to do the research and hard work to make it happen. 😉

Here in my country no matter how many people are interested in my services, I cannot offer them to you because the payment is in dollars

Then maybe you need to look for your customers and clients in other countries. The internet allows you to do that – as long as you’re willing to do the research and hard work to make it happen. 😉

I thank him for all his recommendations. I will try harder to find potential customers in other countries! 😀

Archived