I need some advice from you

trishan43

Last four days I worked with a client. The client has hired me to upload the product only. I do the job according to his words and at the right time. But just then the client has more work to do. And if I forbid you to have to pay a separate payment for this job. Then I was afraid to cancel the order.
My question is:
Is there any way home from these clients’ problems?

Guest merciavideo

Last four days I worked with a client. The client has hired me to upload the product only. I do the job according to his words and at the right time. But just then the client has more work to do. And if I forbid you to have to pay a separate payment for this job. Then I was afraid to cancel the order.

My question is:

But just then the client has more work to do.

So the buyer asked you to do more work but didn’t want to pay any extra for it?

Just say no.

Then I was afraid to cancel the order.

Why would you cancel after you’d done what you were supposed to? The additional work the buyer seemingly wanted wasn’t part of the original gig.

Added - you might want to change your post title - you’re looking for help with a problem, so the title’s a bit misleading.

But just then the client has more work to do.

So the buyer asked you to do more work but didn’t want to pay any extra for it?

Just say no.

Then I was afraid to cancel the order.

Why would you cancel after you’d done what you were supposed to? The additional work the buyer seemingly wanted wasn’t part of the original gig.

Added - you might want to change your post title - you’re looking for help with a problem, so the title’s a bit misleading.

Okey! Thanks for you good advice

Archived