I need some advices here

gabrielavila96

So I don’t know what to do, my main services are translations and transcriptions but I have some extra skills in video editing and photoshop, I know the basic stuff and I see that this kind of services actually sells on Fiverr (removing the background of a picture, audio and visual effects for videos) but here is my question, is it recommended to stick to a niche? Can I offer those kinds of services later when I have a “solid” profile on Fiverr?

Please feel free to answer what you think is best and recommended.

So I don’t know what to do, my main services are translations and transcriptions but I have some extra skills in video editing and photoshop, I know the basic stuff and I see that this kind of services actually sells on Fiverr (removing the background of a picture, audio and visual effects for videos) but here is my question, is it recommended to stick to a niche? Can I offer those kinds of services later when I have a “solid” profile on Fiverr?

i was just from researching on how to improve mine to but am finding it requiring payments:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

@gabrielavila96

Archived