I need some assistance

aakarsh_17

Hello there,
I m going to deactivate my current fiverr account as well as creating a new account for some reasons but…

“I WANT TO USE THE SAME PHONE NUMBER ON MY NEW ACCOUNT WHICH (Ph. No.) IS NO LONGER CONNECTED TO MY EXISTING ACCOUNT”

(NOTE: phone number is no longer connected to my account but I FREQUENTLY USED IT IN THE PAST for varification and others).

So the whole thing I want to know is…

“WILL THERE BE ANY PROBLEM USING THAT Ph.No. OR I SHOULD CONSIDER ANOTHER Ph.No.???”

(NOTE: I WILL PERMANENTLY DEACTIVATE MY CURRENT ACCOUNT BEFORE CREATING A NEW)

Awaiting for your assistance…
THANKS!!!

You should never just deactivate your account and create a new one without contacting CS about it first. This can get you into trouble with your new account. It’s technically not allowed to just create a new account even if you deactivate the old one.
Some sellers might use this tactic to get rid off their negative reviews so Fiverr is quite strict about that.

You should never just deactivate your account and create a new one without contacting CS about it first. This can get you into trouble with your new account. It’s technically not allowed to just create a new account even if you deactivate the old one.

Some sellers might use this tactic to get rid off their negative reviews so Fiverr is quite strict about that.

Thanks for assistance!!!

Can you kindly explain how should I contact to cs regarding this?

Thanks for assistance!!!

Can you kindly explain how should I contact to cs regarding this?

You’re welcome! Here’s the link

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

I would probably pick “account issues” as the relevant subject, then you can explain what you want to do and politely ask for permission. Keep in mind customer support takes about 10 days to respond to tickets these days because of the increased number of tickets.

You’re welcome! Here’s the link

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

I would probably pick “account issues” as the relevant subject, then you can explain what you want to do and politely ask for permission. Keep in mind customer support takes about 10 days to respond to tickets these days because of the increased number of tickets.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

I reached out cs a few hours ago and they are like …“you can use the same Ph.no. as well as same email which you registered on your current account but first you will have to replace both of these with new ones before deactivating the account”

So what’s your suggestion on it?

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

I reached out cs a few hours ago and they are like …“you can use the same Ph.no. as well as same email which you registered on your current account but first you will have to replace both of these with new ones before deactivating the account”

So what’s your suggestion on it?

I suggest you do as they say and replace both phone number and mail address before deactivating your current account.

I suggest you do as they say and replace both phone number and mail address before deactivating your current account.

I would like to create my new account on the same devise which I used for my previous one. Although as a buyer I never placed any order and as a seller I never worked on a project so THERE ARE NO NEGATIVE REVIWS OR ANY OTHER REASON BEHIND DOING SO.

E0049F0454B9459EAA6BC077281AE142.png.7554d7e3ca956401d4198bebf5c45215.png

So will there be any problem while using same device or not???

Why not ask CS if you’re not sure? Take screenshots of their response to your first ticket and then ask if you can keep using the same device. I don’t see why you shouldn’t if they already allowed you to create a new account.

Why not ask CS if you’re not sure? Take screenshots of their response to your first ticket and then ask if you can keep using the same device. I don’t see why you shouldn’t if they already allowed you to create a new account.

THANKS!!!

Your assistance means a lot to me.

I Will do as you say.

Archived