I need some feedback

simmetrix

Hey guys and ladies,

I’ve been on Fiverr for about 10 days and I haven’t got any order yet.
I’ve also been promoting myself on Twitter and Facebook for the target audience and getting 2-5 clicks/day for all my gigs.

Maybe something is wrong with my gigs, could you check them out?🙂
https://www.fiverr.com/simmetrix

Thanks in advance,
L

PS Ive been using buyer requests too!

94dc1860-63bc-4ca6-8df6-48116584fded.jpg.549419d15938b1586886ddd9fbe1f13f.jpg

do you use Ableton Live? I find it really easy to use and very user friendly!

Yes, I do! I agree with your opinion. When I started to use it like 10 years ago, only then I was overwhelmed with Ableton “how many options and buttons it has” but the time helped me! 🙂

Yes, I do! I agree with your opinion. When I started to use it like 10 years ago, only then I was overwhelmed with Ableton “how many options and buttons it has” but the time helped me! 🙂

Haha yep, at first for a total beginner, Its alot to wrap your head around… But after years of experimenting, You eventually figure things out!

Any suggestions to improve my gigs by the way?🙂

Any suggestions to improve my gigs by the way?

I didn’t find errors 🙂

You should arrange the “online lessons” Gigs so that is clear that you are teaching something, rather than solving something: Fiverr does not allow to do homework for students.

I imagine that if a buyer-student sends you an exercise about definite integrals, maybe asking to solve it as soon as possible… you should show how to solve a definite integral using a similar exercise as an example, and commenting every step.

Any suggestions to improve my gigs by the way?

I didn’t find errors 🙂

You should arrange the “online lessons” Gigs so that is clear that you are teaching something, rather than solving something: Fiverr does not allow to do homework for students.

I imagine that if a buyer-student sends you an exercise about definite integrals, maybe asking to solve it as soon as possible… you should show how to solve a definite integral using a similar exercise as an example, and commenting every step.

You’re totally right so I added “step-by-step” to the descriptions, thank you! Well I guess I will only have to wait for orders then! 🙂

Archived