I need someone to do my request

I put my request and now I really want someone to do this jos. Help me to find that person! I am new here, because of that I do not know how to get in easiest and better way the person who will do this job for me.

Sellers will send you offer to your request and then from there, you can find out the best person/seller for your project. So please have patience while other sellers submit offers.

You can also choose the seller by going into the specific category.

Can you just say to me how to invite someone to do the job? On upwork there is option “invite friend”, is this option available here?

You can just go straight into the gig of your friend and order his/her service from there. No need for any invitation :slight_smile:

You can do that by searching around the main Fiverr site and see if there’s anybody offering the service you require.

Hope you find what you’re looking for! :slight_smile:

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

You’re most welcome! :slight_smile:

I have one more question, i invite friend and share link to get 5$ or more bonus. How I can see how much money I have

The “invite friend” here means something totally different from what it means on the other platform you mentioned earlier. Here, it doesn’t mean getting a person to do a job for you; but having someone join this platform through a referral link generated by this platform, and shared by you.

And what job is that?