Hi, I just looked up SEO people and I don’t even get what they do? I’m not up on the technology so I can’t even pick someone. What do I need to get my new site known as the place for natural products online? Any help would be appreciated.
As a rule, you really need to research SEO so that you know how it works and what you need to buy or do to increase your rankings. Creating a high ranking website isn’t about saying “who can do this for me?” It’s about knowing what design and strategy initiatives are needed to create a high ranking website and implementing these accordingly.
Some basic guidelines:
- Your competition includes multinational corporations with huge advertising and marketing budgets, so anyone who claims that they can rank you at the Top of Google is probably misleading you
- Backlinks probably won’t do the trick
- There are basic things you can do to make your website search engine friendly
- Your best bet for building a good reputation for your site is to provide quality content, so while you look for SEO people, you can also use Fiverr for video, audio, images, blog articles, and a range of other services to help make your website awesome. Imagine having Professor Puppet talking about your natural products!
- Though it is oriented toward Sellers on Fiverr, this Fiverrcast episode may give you some fine insights into SEO:
- Fiverr does not allow me to offer a sixth item here.
Thank you so much for your help, appreciate it bigtime!