Fiverr Community Forum

I need someone to take a look at my gig!

Hello! I’m new to fiverr and I made my first few gigs. I’ve had them up for close to a week now and I was lucky enough to get one order and one review so that’s a good start! I just wanted to get some feedback on my main gig and see if anyone had any advice to keep orders coming in because I feel like I may have just gotten lucky on the one order!
Thanks!
Gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/8xzkaE

It looks Amazing
Here is a tip I have learned after a lot of research
Create a video
It will really help you boost your sales
I wish you the best of luck

1 Like

Thank you! I plan on making a video soon but it’s good to know I’m on the right track I appreciate the feedback!

1 Like

No problem anytime
I wish you a bright career

Hi, Dan! I would switch your 2nd picture to the primary picture! I just noticed looking at competitors that the majority of them showcased a picture with four logo examples in their primary photo. Maybe this will help! Have you tired experimenting with your SEO tags/title?

1 Like

Thank you I’ll switch those two pictures! I’m not quite sure what I should change in the tags or title if I’m being quite honest. I think I have decent tags set up but I’m really not sure too much. Also I really appreciate your help!

1 Like

Try to inject your keywords into the description more and utilize your FAQ feature to get some more keyword hits in.

1 Like

Ahh I see thank you so much again you’re the best! I’ll take a look at it and make some changes!

1 Like