I need tips about my profile picture?

himel19

Your profile picture doesn’t seem to be a problem as you have got your first order already and are on your way. Suggest you remove the last sentence from your profile description as it does not make sense. Attention to detail is very important. Good luck! 🙂

Thank you so much,

Yeah it’s true I got my first order in my second day miraculously,

But after that from 50 day I don’t get any order,

I don’t know why?

I’m sending Byers request regularly.

But I don’t know what wrong with my gigs or my profile?

I little research and found the nice text which explaining all about your question 🙂
I really think that is good to have yourself face on the profile, people trust in that.
Also, a good idea is what say @damdsn

In any way, read this one nice text about it. I hope that it will be clear what I think.🙂

*** “A picture is worth more than a thousand words!” – a well-known saying that is also applicable when it comes to freelancing websites.

It sounds beyond belief but I have seen freelancer profiles with the weirdest profile pictures, e.g. a picture of a drunken freelancer at a party, pictures of dogs, cats and children or profile pictures of a famous person. Don’t get me wrong, I indeed would appreciate to work with Brad Bitt or George Clooney but fake profile pictures on freelancing websites simply look unprofessional and untrustworthy.

Keep party and family pictures for your social networks and present yourself at your professional best to clients. Especially when working remote, employers like to have an idea with whom they are actually working with. Thus no profile picture is no solution either. ***

Thank you so much,

I don’t know why?

Check grammar / your Gig description should be clear and perfect! 🙂

Thank you so much,

I don’t know why?

If you type “write a buyers request” in the search bar above you will find lots of posts on the subject which may be helpful to you.

Your profile picture doesn’t seem to be a problem as you have got your first order already and are on your way. Suggest you remove the last sentence from your profile description as it does not make sense. Attention to detail is very important. Good luck! 🙂

Oh, I’m Really really Thankful to you.

I removed That.

It was Just Misstake/

Archived