I need tips for getting orders

illyphotoeditor

Hi there,

I am a level 1 seller being more than 120 days on Fiverr with 28 five-star reviews.
From my experience, I noticed that it takes a while to get the first order and even more to get a true relationship with a returning buyer. My first order occurred 5 days after I created my first gig, but it only happened because I answered a buyer request.
It has been so for a month or so. Then buyers came to me through my gigs or by sending me a message. I then created a personalized offer, and the deal was concluded.
I suggest you to :

• Have a look daily at buyer requests (in “more” on your dashboard) and answer those you can offer your services.

• Take a course or more in Learn from Fiverr: your gigs will rank better on the platform

• Be patient. A lot of people drop from Fiverr within 30 days because they are discouraged from not receiving orders. If you continue, you’ll receive more orders, more good reviews (if you satisfy your buyers), and it will go crescendo.

Good luck

Hi there,

I am a level 1 seller being more than 120 days on Fiverr with 28 five-star reviews.

From my experience, I noticed that it takes a while to get the first order and even more to get a true relationship with a returning buyer. My first order occurred 5 days after I created my first gig, but it only happened because I answered a buyer request.

It has been so for a month or so. Then buyers came to me through my gigs or by sending me a message. I then created a personalized offer, and the deal was concluded.

I suggest you to :

• Have a look daily at buyer requests (in “more” on your dashboard) and answer those you can offer your services.

• Take a course or more in Learn from Fiverr: your gigs will rank better on the platform

• Be patient. A lot of people drop from Fiverr within 30 days because they are discouraged from not receiving orders. If you continue, you’ll receive more orders, more good reviews (if you satisfy your buyers), and it will go crescendo.

Good luck

Thanks for sharing ! It was helpful for someone like me.

Hi there,

I suggest you to :

Good luck

thanks that were very helpful wish you luck too I did the English test and got 8.2 and the photoshop test got 9.0 This is helpful?

Hey!
In my opinion, it’s all about patience and quality work. Also can help if you reduce your prices and delivery time. Because who doesn’t like the quality work for a very affordable price with fast delivery?
Be patient, don’t give up, and good luck!🙂
Melka

Hi there,

I suggest you to :

Good luck

Thank you for your advice. I wish its very helpful for new seller. I also a new seller. Pray for me .

Thank you.

Hi there,

I suggest you to :

Good luck

Thanks for your motivating writing.

Hello everyone I’m 19 days in fiverr I uploaded 4 gigs and I didn’t got any order I shared my gigs in social and didn’t work I’m very good but nobody trust someone without 5 stars and good rating can you comment me some tips?

Hello everyone I’m 19 days in fiverr I uploaded 4 gigs and I didn’t got any order I shared my gigs in social and didn’t work I’m very good but nobody trust someone without 5 stars and good rating can you comment me some tips

You stick with fiverr for 2-3 months. Then you will get good results

Hi there,

I suggest you to :

Good luck

This advice are noted. I hope it will help me. And it was really good to hear how persistent you are.

Thank you so much @sandrineisen

Archived