Fiverr Community Forum

I need tips how can I sell my gig

I am new in fiverr. what I can do for get a buyer.please tell me some tips.

2 Likes

sand buyer request and share your gig in social media . :innocent:

I send buyer request every day,but i can not get order

1 Like

please try to understand what your buyer need and then write the offer give your best to satisfy the client you will get your order :slight_smile:

Thanks for your tips.

Hello Kamal,

I went through your gigs and I must say your Background Removing gig is extraordinary. You can boost sales just by updating gig description and adding a few more pictures.

1. You have to draft a nice description and get it proof read by a friend.

Currently, even your gig titles have errors and they seriously need proofreading.

1. All your images for “Background Removing” gig are perfect. You can add a brief video explaining how you actually edit images. You need not show your secrets :slight_smile:

2. Showcase your regular work in a portfolio and share tips for your fellow designers and customers through a blog. Tumblr.com fits well.

3. Regularly participate in forums and help fellow Fiverr users with what you know

Get back to me after 7 days and share your experience:slight_smile:

Thank You For your valuable Opinion. I try to do This.

That’s offensive to say.

3 Likes

Be careful, I ate the last person who commented on my weight!
Btw, How about looking in the mirror, No? Seems like a great idea.

4 Likes

It is kind of you to be giving selling tips to other users, considering you don’t seem to have had any sales yourself in 3 years.

3 Likes

Kindness has no limits. :clap:

4 Likes

I would definitely watch such movies. A lot of people would.

A lot of people would also call you a bunch of highly unflattering names for writing something like:

Your post is offensive, and you better apologize.

5 Likes

Because I added my gigs just yesterday.