I need tips how can I sell my gig

kamalkaochar

• 1 month later...

Hello Kamal,

I went through your gigs and I must say your Background Removing gig is extraordinary. You can boost sales just by updating gig description and adding a few more pictures.

1. You have to draft a nice description and get it proof read by a friend.

Currently, even your gig titles have errors and they seriously need proofreading.

1. All your images for “Background Removing” gig are perfect. You can add a brief video explaining how you actually edit images. You need not show your secrets 🙂

2. Showcase your regular work in a portfolio and share tips for your fellow designers and customers through a blog. Tumblr.com fits well.

3. Regularly participate in forums and help fellow Fiverr users with what you know

Get back to me after 7 days and share your experience:slight_smile:

Hello Kamal,

I went through your gigs and I must say your Background Removing gig is extraordinary. You can boost sales just by updating gig description and adding a few more pictures.

Currently, even your gig titles have errors and they seriously need proofreading.

1. All your images for “Background Removing” gig are perfect. You can add a brief video explaining how you actually edit images. You need not show your secrets 🙂

2. Showcase your regular work in a portfolio and share tips for your fellow designers and customers through a blog. Tumblr.com fits well.

3. Regularly participate in forums and help fellow Fiverr users with what you know

Thank You For your valuable Opinion. I try to do This.

Hello Kamal,

ugly girls or would you watch movies if the heroines in them are big fat ladies

That’s offensive to say.

Hello Kamal,

Would you buy Axe spray if its advertisement has ugly girls or would you watch movies if the heroines in them are big fat ladies? Same thing works for your gigs. You have to draft a nice description and get it proof read by a friend.

Be careful, I ate the last person who commented on my weight!

Btw, How about looking in the mirror, No? Seems like a great idea.

Guest offlinehelpers

Hello Kamal,

It is kind of you to be giving selling tips to other users, considering you don’t seem to have had any sales yourself in 3 years.

Hello Kamal,

would you watch movies if the heroines in them are big fat ladies?

I would definitely watch such movies. A lot of people would.

A lot of people would also call you a bunch of highly unflattering names for writing something like:

ugly girls or would you watch movies if the heroines in them are big fat ladies?

Your post is offensive, and you better apologize.

Archived