Fiverr Forum

I need to call someone in customer service

Hi:

Does anyone know a number for me to call --it’s not taking my files and the work is not getting done. This is becoming very time consuming and frustrating. Any suggestions?

There is no customer service number.

If you can’t upload files then upload them to a file sharing system and link the seller directly to the thing.

However, if the seller is telling you that he has not received the information then ask for screenshots to prove it :wink: I dealt with a seller once who claimed he didn’t receive the information. Turns out it was a delaying tactic.

Also, try a different browser. There was a day a few weeks back that google chrome wouldn’t upload files, so I couldn’t make any deliveries. I switched over to internet explorer and they uploaded just fine.

I’m having the same problem. All I’m trying to do is upload a simple MS Word doc. and am receiving an invalid file name error. WTH? Makes no sense. But, ryangillam, that’s a good idea. I’ll just put them in dropbox. This should NOT be an issue though. Been trying all day, using different browsers. Ridiculous.

empressjanet said:
I'm having the same problem. All I'm trying to do is upload a simple MS Word doc. and am receiving an invalid file name error. WTH? Makes no sense. But, ryangillam, that's a good idea. I'll just put them in dropbox. This should NOT be an issue though. Been trying all day, using different browsers. Ridiculous.

If you have spaces or special characters (i.e !, ^, ! etc.) in the filename then it will be rejected.

I had same problem I just uploaded to SENDSPACE and sent download link