I need to find the first buyer

satahotpot

the most important thing is that I really want to take my first order, most of all, not because of the money that I will receive, but because of the experience of working with them. And i’m new here, so nice to meet u.

i’m new here

Welcome to the Fiverr forum…

I really want to take my first order

Send buyer requests daily… 🙂

the most important thing is that I really want to take my first order, most of all, not because of the money that I will receive, but because of the experience of working with them. And i’m new here, so nice to meet u.

I really want to take my first order,

Suggest you check out the competition in your category re pricing as new sellers usually lower their prices until they move up the levels.

Also, check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

First of all, Welcome to Fiverr.
Honestly, if you have talent surely you will get the work here. however the best way to get the first order you have to follow two rules,
1. Share your gigs
2.send the buyer request.
these 2 rules are really important.
if you do this regularly hope you will get your first order in a very short time.
thank you
🙂

First of all, Welcome to Fiverr.

Honestly, if you have talent surely you will get the work here. however the best way to get the first order you have to follow two rules,

1. Share your gigs

2.send the buyer request.

these 2 rules are really important.

if you do this regularly hope you will get your first order in a very short time.

thank you

🙂

the most important thing is that I really want to take my first order, most of all, not because of the money that I will receive

Then you should maybe not price your (one and only) base gig at $45 without having any reviews. Also, saying

I’m not a professional artist

in your profile description will probably not help either.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 26 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Specific to your situation, please see (FAQ) point 1:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

i’m new here

Welcome to the Fiverr forum…

I really want to take my first order

Send buyer requests daily… 🙂

Send buyer requests daily…

It depends on how you do it - answers to buyer requests have to be tailored individually to the request, not just cut and paste.

Newbies see very few buyer requests… so sending any at all on some days is …questionable …

Wrong advice. Spamming buyer requests isn’t always the answer and is debunked in this thread: Top 5 Fiverr Myths - Debunked!

Wrong advice. Spamming buyer requests isn’t always the answer and is debunked in this thread: Top 5 Fiverr Myths - Debunked!

You showed the Myths !!!

are you serious buddy?

Here we always have to motivate each other and what about the Myths !!!

Archived