I need to increase my GIG impression

shahriarniloy77

Question

Hello guys,

I hope you all are well. I have already complete few orders. But Suddenly I sent buyer request no one replying also no random orders. Now, I am getting tense. So, what to do now? To solve my problem. Please help me by your experience.

Thanks.

So, what to do now?

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! to continue building your business.

Have you read this thread yet?

Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again… Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig. We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

you are absolutely right my dear friend.

This might help with that question:

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

If you don’t know how to properly market yourself and advertise without spamming, then yes, you do run a high risk of account banning.

Yes I am confused about it. I need to know how my gig marketing or advertise without spamming. Please let me know

Thank you for asking politely, it’s appreciated. Still, my answer is ‘no’. I spent far to much time, effort, opportunity costs, and other resources in several semesters of college to give away my marketing knowledge for free to a potential competitor.

That said, here is a good place to start in your own self-education:

en.wikipedia.org
278px-Marketing_Mix_4P_svg.png.90fb77e6a1c17407e3dcf1d30fc211a2.png

Marketing

Marketing is profitably using the results of studying short term and long term needs of those who can pay for a one-time, or in most cases, a steady flow of service or product placement. In 2017 The New York Times described it as "the art of telling stories so enthralling that people lose track of their wallets. It is one of the primary components of business management and commerce. Marketers can direct their product to other businesses (B2B marketing) or directly to consumers (B2C marketi...

(You seem to know something about B2B, as that’s what you’re trying to sell with your gigs, so now you need to look into B2C.)

Hello guys,

I hope you all are well. I have already complete few orders. But Suddenly I sent buyer request no one replying also no random orders. Now, I am getting tense. So, what to do now? To solve my problem. Please help me by your experience.

Thanks.

Suddenly I sent buyer request no one replying

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests

Have you read this thread yet?

Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again… Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig. We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

Thank you for replying my friend.

Fiverr rule is very important for every one. Let's know some-

1. It is hard to start as a seller because of little to no exposure which means not getting enough impressions and views on your gigs.
  2. Fiverr moderators are extremely ruthless and they show no mercy. So learn to play by rules there. If you follow the rules properly you should be fine.
  3. If you want to make serious money from Fiverr, upsells are really important. The customers who have paid some money to you before are more likely to pay you more.
  4. It is extremely hard and tiring to maintain the seller levels and even a short mistake could lead you to be downgraded as a seller.
  5. Always be polite with customers.
  6. Learn Facebook advertising. It is the best way to get customers on Fiverr.
  7. If you think doing something maybe against the Fiverr rules then please ask customer support first. DO NOT take risks in these matters.

On 10/14/2021 at 2:21 AM, shahriarniloy77 said:

It is hard to start as a seller because of little to no exposure which means not getting enough impressions and views on your gigs.

Then learn how to find exposure in other ways. Us veteran sellers call it "marketing".

Fiverr moderators are extremely ruthless and they show no mercy.

Only when you break the forum rules... usually after failing to read the forum rules.

If you want to make serious money from Fiverr, upsells are really important. The customers who have paid some money to you before are more likely to pay you more.

Most buyers complain that many new sellers keep trying to get them to pay more than they wanted to, so, no, upsells are not what you should be focusing on. Make sure you have a great gig that features thorough packages buyers can purchase at any time. Great sellers earn the bulk of their revenue from their clearly-listed, and fairly-priced services.

It is extremely hard and tiring to maintain the seller levels

It's not supposed to be easy. The harder, the better, because it builds character, and drives good sellers to build and improve their services.

Learn Facebook advertising. It is the best way to get customers on Fiverr.

It might work for some sellers, but for others, it doesn't. Don't assume that everyone does things one way. Many sellers are unable -- or unwilling -- to pay for Facebook advertising. And even more sellers fail miserably at the ad campaign game.

If you think doing something maybe against the Fiverr rules then please ask customer support first.

Or just read and understand the TOS -- as you were supposed to do when you signed up for your Fiverr account, and clicked the little checkbox stating that you read the Fiverr TOS. 🙄 

If you think doing something maybe against the Fiverr rules then please ask customer support first.

jonbaas said it, but read the terms of service first. It's very clear! THEN if you still don't get it, CS is an option after the forum. I imagine that the CS agents get sick of requests and questions from people who are too lazy to seek out answers that are available elsewhere. No wonder they can't be bothered helping sellers with genuine problems like "Fiverr blew up through no fault of my own and now my completion rate is down." "Sorry, there's nothing I can do because the 3 billion messages about gig ranking have broken my spirit." 

It seems like there are many SEO Experts who complain about not having work on Fiverr. Maybe it takes more than being an SEO expert to be successful here. 🤔

I am not a SEO Expert yet I have sales. 😊

Doing well here is more about how your gig images appeal to the prospective buyers and how well your gig description is written. Once you get a sale then the buyer's secret review is way more important than the one they leave on your profile.

In my opinion your gig images have way too much information on them. Plus the colors are way to bright. They hurt my eyes! 👀  I want to cover my eyes 👀 🙈 rather than look at your gigs.

Archived