I need to know deeply and solve my problem

shawon_sunny1

Question

Hi, everyone?
my previous account are banned? and i create a new one so i need to add my previous Payoneer account which one associate within my previous disable account is this possible? or if not possible can i close previous Payoneer account and create new one using same information… if some one knows better please let me know?
Thanks

23 answers to this question

Hi , you will able to create different payoneer account with different mail id .no issue!!

Hey, Why you told it,

I think you don’t know about payoneer properly.

Payoneer only give permission to use only one account for one user. If he try to create new account in payoneer for same information, then payoneer don’t approved it.

Hi, thanks for your valuable comment i already talk within payeonner support they can’t solve this problem easily the follow so many rules than i decidet to create a new account and add in my current fiverr account .

Hi , you will able to create different payoneer account with different mail id .no issue!!

Hey, Why you told it,

Payoneer only give permission to use only one account for one user. If he try to create new account in payoneer for same information, then payoneer don’t approved it.

that is why I said you need to use, different details.

one of my friend use 2 accounts in payoneer,😀

Hey, Why you told it,

You able to associate it your new account. No need to create a new payoneer account. Just contact payoneer customer support and tell them your previous fiverr is banned and tell them to remove your previous fiverr account in payoneer funding source, then they remove it. Now if you add it in your new fiverr, then you don’t face any problem.

you need to read the TOS again,

Once account can be associated with only one account. you want to make another payoneer account you need to delete the old payoneer then only you can make a new one.

get in touch with poyneer and delete the old account beofre you even try to make another one. and then only connect to fiverr

yes! i am waiting for talk within payoneer support and hope that i will get a best results?

if they remove my current payonner account from my disable fiverr account can i use it again in my new account ?

you need to read the TOS again,

Once account can be associated with only one account. you want to make another payoneer account you need to delete the old payoneer then only you can make a new one.

get in touch with poyneer and delete the old account beofre you even try to make another one. and then only connect to fiverr

Archived