I need to know how to solve negetive rateing from my account?

sanumondal

Hello Fiverr’s recently i have done a big mistake. recently i got a Order on my Fiverr Gig, But that work was not my gig related. So i told to my clint through chatting that to cancel this order. And my clint canceled that order. but now i am looking this feedback on my profile page " Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time! "

Also before my gig rank was first page but now i can’t see my gig under 10 pages. Also before my profile rating was 100% but now is 90%.

So Fiverr’s please suggest me What Should i done ?

1. Will i not get my profile reputation again?
  2. May i get 100% Job success rating Ever ?
  3. What step should i take?

Hello Fiverr’s recently i have done a big mistake. recently i got a Order on my Fiverr Gig, But that work was not my gig related. So i told to my clint through chatting that to cancel this order. And my clint canceled that order. but now i am looking this feedback on my profile page " Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time! "

Also before my gig rank was first page but now i can’t see my gig under 10 pages. Also before my profile rating was 100% but now is 90%.

So Fiverr’s please suggest me What Should i done ?

1. Yes you will get reputation again.
  2. Yes you can get 100% rating again.
  3. To bring your rate back to 100% you have to make sure from now on, ALL your future orders get the FULL ratings. Then your average of 90% will slowly come back to 100% again.

Your CLIENT did NOT cancel the order and you did not deliver, so you got the SYSTEM RATING of " Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time! ".

Next time use the RESOLUTION option on orders to ask for “Mutual Cancellation”.

You can search the forum on how to do that.

1. Yes you will get reputation again.
  2. Yes you can get 100% rating again.
  3. To bring your rate back to 100% you have to make sure from now on, ALL your future orders get the FULL ratings. Then your average of 90% will slowly come back to 100% again.

Your CLIENT did NOT cancel the order and you did not deliver, so you got the SYSTEM RATING of " Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time! ".

Next time use the RESOLUTION option on orders to ask for “Mutual Cancellation”.

You can search the forum on how to do that.

Thank you very much. I have been very helpful with your message. I was doing tention about this problem. Before i would get daily job but now i am not getting any job. My gig rank has been losted. So i was thinking that i will created again a new gig with same topic. Could you suggest me this idea is good or not?

• 1 year later...

Archived