I need to make money!

I’m not sure how to get started…

What can you do?

Candi x

Nobody can tell you how to make money on Fiverr because each one of us has different skills. So what works for me, might be disastrous for you. I tell you this, if you can draw well, there’s always great demand for that, and even if you don’t know how to use Photoshop or Illustrator, you can drive on a piece of paper and scan it.

Yes, No one can tell you exactly how to make money. Just do what you do best and you 'll start to make money.

Good luck

Please help me with my question too

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/44417/urgent-help-needed-#Item_1

Hi Angelina,

I know it can be very frustrating when you first get started, but don’t let that get you down! Just be sure that what you are providing is a service that the majority of people will need and also that you market it in a way that will get people to look at it. For me, I am a reviewer and also an editor. I have a lot of competition on both fronts, but what I did was, in my title, I made it short and sweet and also made sure that it would get people’s attention. Also, in my gig description, I have tried to market myself as unique…in other words, even though there is a lot to choose from in my field, I offer something that others might not. And even if they do, I can’t let that deter me from putting my service out there. So don’t be scared to put yourself out there even if you have competition!!

You can also share your gig(s) on social media! That helps a lot too. I share mine on Twitter and hashtag certain phrases which usually gets me some retweets, and, in turn, that brings in business. Don’t underestimate the power of social media :slight_smile:

I wish you the best of luck!