I need to move a job I did to another gig. How do I do it?

aureliovicari

Hello everyone, I’m new and so I created just one gig when I started. The other day I made a custom offer to a buyer request, which was not related to the gig I had in my dashboard. everything went well and I got my review and live portfolio image to show on the gig. I would like to create a new gig related to this job I did and move the image with the customer comment to the new gig. Is there a way to do so?

Hello everyone, I’m new and so I created just one gig when I started. The other day I made a custom offer to a buyer request, which was not related to the gig I had in my dashboard. everything went well and I got my review and live portfolio image to show on the gig. I would like to create a new gig related to this job I did and move the image with the customer comment to the new gig. Is there a way to do so?

I would like to create a new gig related to this job I did and move the image with the customer comment to the new gig. Is there a way to do so?

You can’t move a review and the live portfolio image.

Technically you could edit the existing gig eg. if you had a gig that was for fantasy & horror illustrations and your offer was to create something like a map and that was put into your portfolio you could rename the gig title to “I will draw a map” and edit the gig description too - it might be okay if that was the only order you had so that it wouldn’t make other reviews misleading and it wouldn’t be confusing to past buyers of that gig. Maybe you could check with CS to see if it’s okay. Though the URL would stay the same as it was.

Thanks everyone for the clarifications, changing the title and description and still having the url being the same could be misleading anyway. what do you guys suggest for the next times, to create a new gig before making an offer? but what if I don’t have any images to upload and that’s the first I would do of that particular category?

Unless it is cross-purposes, like a picture supporting an orange faced ex-president when your gig is all about the blue team, I really don’t see why you need to worry. So long as it is good work, how is it a terrible liability? If you thought the job was wrong, you wouldn’t have taken it right? Just launch the other Gig and see if real buyers are out there or if this was one-off.

🙂

Archived