I need to promite my gig, How can i promote it?

tota_miah

• 3 months later...

I start working on Fiverr in 2019 august and after so many hard-working I am going to be level 1 seller soon. I am really enjoying everything on Fiverr and my experience was very excellent. I have completed a total 19 orders. My dream is: I will be a ‘TOP RATED SELLER’ on 2021. Thank you, everyone, and pray for me.
Regards from Bangladesh. 💯

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello guys 🙂 Fiverr is like any another real work in the reality, sometimes it’s going up sometimes down, if we don’t have many orders to work on then we can invest our time to learn new things, developing our skills, we can also update our gigs. Last advice is when you get an order treat it like the first and the last one, give your best, make people satisfied to return back… many things to do just dont stop your acitivites.

Goodluck to yout all 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Today morning i just missed a $3000 order because of response time. Got the message from buyer request and the client was from U.S. Feeling guilty right now. Please reply to your buyer as soon as possible. I hope this won’t happen again with me. Stay safe
Regards

To be honest I don’t think that people that are ready to spend 3000$ can not really wait for a couple of hours.

It always sounds weird to me when people saying that they lost a project because they were sleeping. It’s not bad to sleep and definitely there is something wrong with person not being able to wait a couple of hours.

To be honest I don’t think that people that are ready to spend 3000$ can not really wait for a couple of hours.

It always sounds weird to me when people saying that they lost a project because they were sleeping. It’s not bad to sleep and definitely there is something wrong with person not being able to wait a couple of hours.

i don’t no why buyer swich sellers so early for late response

We are humans. We need sleep. Never ever feel bad about that.

It’s a very dangerous slippery slope if you feel like you have to respond immediately to every single request regardless of the time of day or night. Shut the laptop lid and put the phone on silent at the end of the day. Please. It’s so important.

While I agree, it’s sad to lose that order - the fact the buyer moved on so quickly rings alarm bells with me. It wasn’t to be.

We are humans. We need sleep. Never ever feel bad about that.

It’s a very dangerous slippery slope if you feel like you have to respond immediately to every single request regardless of the time of day or night. Shut the laptop lid and put the phone on silent at the end of the day. Please. It’s so important.

While I agree, it’s sad to lose that order - the fact the buyer moved on so quickly rings alarm bells with me. It wasn’t to be.

thank you so much for your good vibe 😇

Archived