Fiverr Community Forum

I need to talk to them on the phone to accurately describe and help them with the gig i ordered

Why don;t they call me…I left my phone number…

Reply to @misscrystal: ^^^ @misscrystal is so right. Also, @bongos46, the user may not be calling you because it would probably get THEIR account banned as well and then no one gets anything but bad out of it. You need to use Fiverr channels to communicate.

I would never contact a buyer nor allow myself to be contacted off the Fiverr system.

A. its against the TOS

… thats all there is to it.

What I do wish Fiverr had was an instant message system or online chat. That would help speed things up.

BEcause they are not allowed. If AFTER you buy a gig it is needed, the seller might want to ask permission first before conacting you that way if it really is important part of your order. But for the most part there is no direct contact with a seller it ALL has to go through Fiverr.

Phone numbers are out of the picture.

Reply to @trvlagt4u:

FOLLOW THIS:

PANEL > MY ORDERS > MY PAYMENTS > CLICK ON THE PAYMENT YOU MADE FOR THE GIG YOU PURCHASED > (VIEW ORDER) > SCROLL DOWN TO “DELIVERED FILES”

It’s definitely against the rules, BUT I also hate talking on the phone. I’ve never understood why people feel the need to call someone to talk about their gig. What can you say on the phone that just couldn’t possibly be written down?

Plus, if you say it on the phone I WILL forget details. If you write it down, I can refer to it again.

One reason I love Fiverr is that these people CANNOT call me. Also, so I don’t have to call them either…lol. Too much time wasted on telephone calls. If communication is top notch, then emails and messaging should be more than sufficient…IMO.

DTong (TRS)

Because it is against terms of service to have any contact with a buyer outside of fiverr and you could get your account banned.

I need help getting a copy of the work I had done. Is it stored somewhere and I’m just to stupid to find it??? Got a beautiful new logo, and business cards, but can’t find the files to download to my computer for use with our printer. Can’t see to respond to my GiG to get my designer to resend. Not sure how or what to do. My designer did an amazing job, and I thought he sent the actual files for the work when the job was finished, but I can’t find them in my email file, or on/in my Dashboard. HELP!

@dtongsports: well said.