Fiverr Community Forum

I need urgent suggestion

what will happen if I offer someone to work with me in inbox message. let me clear this for you. I searched for a user-id and offer him to work with me. is there any restriction on this?

1 Like

No i don’t think so that there may be any restrictions on this.

2 Likes

what if the user marks my message as spam. I am really confused but thanks for your valuable answer :heart:

3 Likes

Do not do that! If the seller marks your message as spam you could get a warning :warning: on your account! :flushed:

8 Likes

You sent spam. You will now be restricted or banned from Fiverr.

If I could, I’d put my foot on a pedal which sent people directly to hell when they offer to work for me. Everyone you message feels the same and everyone will report you to Fiverr as a result.

7 Likes

Yes this is not allowed.

6 Likes

Please do not give advice that could get the OP in trouble! :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

9 Likes

Yes, there is no restriction on this until everything is going on in a formal way.

2 Likes

I massage someone like you,after sometime fiverr send me warning massage.

3 Likes

Unsolicited messages to buyers are not allowed. Only send messages about existing orders and requests.

4 Likes

thanks for your suggestion. you know a lot about fiverr.

You cannot go around the site “looking” at profiles and sending messages to offer to work with you. This is spam and YES, your account will get a warning, which will affect your ability to achieve any ranking - as well as it can get your account outright banned. This is NOT allowed.

I think some here did not understand the undertone of your message - it isn’t that a buyer messaged you first and then you offered to work with them, it was the other way around which is a HUGE no no here.

GG

5 Likes

yes i understand properly now and thanks for your suggestion.

1 Like

I don’t think massaging people is allowed.

6 Likes

Don’t make him uncomfortable communicating with you if he is not up for the job leave him alone, this applies to clients as well.

1 Like

I guess fiverr had launched a STUDIO service where you can present your team to clients like working in a studio combined.

1 Like

yes, but that time I didn’t know that. I massage a seller and fiverr send me a warning message.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::joy::joy: (20 characters)

2 Likes

However, only if you are selected by Fiverr to be a team lead. :wink:

Read more about it here:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/what-is-a-fiverr-studio

If you are not a selected Studio Lead, you could get a warning if you contact other sellers!

2 Likes

if somebody mark as spam it will be your warning

1 Like