I need work of any time in graphics what can i do

unzatahir

Hi there @unzatahir, first it is a pity you just sent us a link to your Gig, which I won’t even bother to click on it, to be honest. Was better if you added some more information to WHY we should look at your GIG??? Second, you should have added it to the “My Fiverr Gigs”!! You breaking the TOS rules here. Good luck!! kindly Humberto

Hi there @unzatahir, first it is a pity you just sent us a link to your Gig, which I won’t even bother to click on it, to be honest. Was better if you added some more information to WHY we should look at your GIG??? Second, you should have added it to the “My Fiverr Gigs”!! You breaking the TOS rules here. Good luck!! kindly Humberto

im new here so dont really know the rules will carefull next time i just only wants to know that its been 1 month nd i cant be able to see the requests

For usd 5, providing unlimited revisions not a good idea at all.
Many sellers are being harassed nowadays ! in the end they cancel their order.
I see you offer source file for free. A Buyer has a set budget to buy a gig.
if a buyer place an order then use revision button 10 or 15 times for a long time you won’t be able to say "why you are wasting my time? i won’t accept your revision request ! " you can get an warning from fiverr cs if you say that. the buyer already got editable source file during your first delivery.
if the buyer send you order cancellation request then you will have two choices,
one- unlimited revisions.
two- Cancel your order.

For usd 5, providing unlimited revisions not a good idea at all.

Many sellers are being harassed nowadays ! in the end they cancel their order.

I see you offer source file for free. A Buyer has a set budget to buy a gig.

if a buyer place an order then use revision button 10 or 15 times for a long time you won’t be able to say "why you are wasting my time? i won’t accept your revision request ! " you can get an warning from fiverr cs if you say that. the buyer already got editable source file during your first delivery.

if the buyer send you order cancellation request then you will have two choices,

one- unlimited revisions.

two- Cancel your order.

Thank you soo much dear for guiding me well stay blessed

Suggest you do not address others as dear, brother, sister , mate , etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

Also, don’t assume that everyone who uses a logo is male! 😉

i called them sir or madm is it fine ?

Archived