I need work to get a level one badge!

rushdiaakhan

You send 10 buyer request everyday.also add your portfolio link in buyer request/and update portfolios everyday.And try to add more related gigs or other categoric gigs in your profile its help you to get more orders.Best of luck 🙂

Thanks!! I’ll definitely try this… 🙂

i checked your account and gigs
please try to delete some gigs and recreate them But do not delete those gigs on which you have reviews
And also please add Portfolio link of your previous projects and work that you have done
Having Portfolio is good impression on the seller profiles and also it helps buyers to select the right person for there works
And second thing is try to add Video on your gig and also explain every thing in the video regarding the service you are providing 🙂

• 4 weeks later...

i checked your account and gigs

please try to delete some gigs and recreate them But do not delete those gigs on which you have reviews

And also please add Portfolio link of your previous projects and work that you have done

Having Portfolio is good impression on the seller profiles and also it helps buyers to select the right person for there works

And second thing is try to add Video on your gig and also explain every thing in the video regarding the service you are providing 🙂

thanks!!! That’s very helpful. should i use Behance for portfolio?

Archived