Fiverr Community Forum

I need you help!

Hey everyone! :slightly_smiling_face:
Iā€™m new here! :heart: How can I get my first order?

4 Likes

Hi there! Welcome to Fiverr :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Check this post out for some tips and info on how to get more orders: Answer to all the questions that sellers have

Thanks! Good luck!

4 Likes

Hello!! :slight_smile:
Stay online as long as you can, respond the offers on buyer requests, like respond a lot of them for real, hope your profile has a good description, try to put tags on your description as well, words that can help people find you when they search. Share your gig with your friends, family. I waited like a week to have my first job, then it was job after job for a good time.

3 Likes

Stay online all the time and send the buyer request properly

1 Like

Getting active online is the most important to getting your job. You can also sent buyer request when it appears.
Cheers,
Arafat

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr forum :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks for all your advice !! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:I received the first order! I am very happy :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

I am very happy to be here!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Thanks for your advice! I received the first order! I am very happy :heart_eyes: :relaxed: :relaxed: :relaxed: :relaxed:

Thanks for all your advice! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks for all your advice! I received the first order! I am very happy :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: