I need your advice / help

andrei0425

Hi there , I am attaching one of my gigs here , I would like some advice on how to improve it if possible , I am really new and I already had a few sales but I am wonder if my services can be improved . Any kind of advice is welcomed… oh and I had a problem yesterday and I couldn’t respond in time to a message and my response rate dropped to 87% because of that ? Tomorrow is the evaluation day and I would really appreaciate if someone could message me so I can respond fast and get back to 90% … Thank you all for your advice and help . here is my gig https://www.fiverr.com/andrei0425/design-modern-minimalist-logo

Hi there @andrei0425, I just checked your Gig, nothing to complain about :rofl: Your Logos looks good, original and very catchy, awesome job!! Just a small minority though. You should add a small description about yourself in the long Gig description. The reason is that not every visitor reads your Profile description. It makes it more attractive to your buyer if they know a little who they dealing with before contacting you. i hope this helps. Warmly Humberto …and welcome to the forum!!

tenor.gif.e129b2e20e7bf937ce1d5c2a92bc4cc3.gif

Archived