Fiverr Forum

I need your advice to be better

https://www.fiverr.com/fernandorota
Hello everyone!. I am an expert in Photoshop and photography. However, promotion, marketing, and sales are not my forte. If you can advise me what to modify to progress I will be very grateful. Greetings from Ushuaia

Fer

2 Likes

Hi, I can see there are 7 active gigs on your profile, I will recommend to just keep active 1 gig with your main service, If you start getting orders after rising to the next level, You can create 1-2 more gigs.I hope you understand what I mean.

3 Likes

you should do select one niche photoshop or marketing if you create mix gig it is not good for you sales

2 Likes

Hi @neotechincpk . Thank you very much for your valuable advice. However, I can’t understand the logic of having few open gigs. In my idea, the more I have open, the more visibility I have. Or isn’t it? Well, as I said in the beginning, of strategies and marketing I have no idea. Thank you again for your help.

1 Like

You just need to focus on single gig. and get more views on your gig by sharing your gig on social sites. with views you will get more impressions. I hope you understand.

1 Like

Keep good work and send buyer request regularly also please keep research. Cheers.

1 Like

Hi, Is 1 gig is better than creating more? I am a digital marketer and have no experience about the matter which is better, I thought more gig can make traffic.pls suggest me after visiting my gig.Is everything is correct or I have to change something.I will be greatful to you.

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion.I will follow it.

Thanks bro.I will follow the advice.