I need your advice to be better

fernandorota

Hi, I can see there are 7 active gigs on your profile, I will recommend to just keep active 1 gig with your main service, If you start getting orders after rising to the next level, You can create 1-2 more gigs.I hope you understand what I mean.

Hi @neotechincpk . Thank you very much for your valuable advice. However, I can’t understand the logic of having few open gigs. In my idea, the more I have open, the more visibility I have. Or isn’t it? Well, as I said in the beginning, of strategies and marketing I have no idea. Thank you again for your help.

Hi @neotechincpk . Thank you very much for your valuable advice. However, I can’t understand the logic of having few open gigs. In my idea, the more I have open, the more visibility I have. Or isn’t it? Well, as I said in the beginning, of strategies and marketing I have no idea. Thank you again for your help.

You just need to focus on single gig. and get more views on your gig by sharing your gig on social sites. with views you will get more impressions. I hope you understand.

You just need to focus on single gig. and get more views on your gig by sharing your gig on social sites. with views you will get more impressions. I hope you understand.

Hi, Is 1 gig is better than creating more? I am a digital marketer and have no experience about the matter which is better, I thought more gig can make traffic.pls suggest me after visiting my gig.Is everything is correct or I have to change something.I will be greatful to you.

I am by no means an expert in the matter and I am learning everyday, but to me it seems better to have more gigs open than having simply one. Do research on SEO tags, titles and descriptions because the main way people will find you is through the search engine. Another way to get orders would be utilise your 10 daily offers in Buyer Requests, however this is difficult if you’re very new. Make sure your thumbnail is attractive, something that will standout when people are scanning the thousands of gigs on Fiverr. A professional video may help. (If you can’t make one yourself, there are many gigs that will help)

Archived