I need your feedback about my gigs and my profile

maryhamkamal

Your profile is very negative. “I can’t get a job and no other platform wants me” will put buyers off. Have a look at other profiles to see how this is completed but do not copy anyone.

ok thanks … it seems too negative but I just try to show how I determined to be a freelancer 😁

anyway I edit it

ok thanks … it seems too negative but I just try to show how I determined to be a freelancer 😁

anyway I edit it

Much better. You may not want to say that you got a B 😉

The only way to contact buyers (unless they initiate a conversation or order) is through “Selling” > “Buyer Requests.” Buyer requests allow you to send offers to buyers for specific, custom orders they may have.

Much better. You may not want to say that you got a B 😉

The only way to contact buyers (unless they initiate a conversation or order) is through “Selling” > “Buyer Requests.” Buyer requests allow you to send offers to buyers for specific, custom orders they may have.

I got "A " for my graduation project

can you tell me how I contact with the buyers on fiverr if I want to send a msg to introduce myself

thanks in advance 🙂

I got "A " for my graduation project

can you tell me how I contact with the buyers on fiverr if I want to send a msg to introduce myself

thanks in advance 🙂

You cannot contact people to introduce yourself. That is considered as spam.

If you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page you will find the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Archived