I need your ideas!

avi619

Hey all,

Ill come to the point. I am very good photoshopper. I can edit an image as the person wants (Unless you want to turn a human into a cat :P). I have two gigs up regarding photoshop - Background removal and face retouching.

But many other people also have the same gigs so I rarely get orders. I want your ideas regarding what unique gigs can I offer with respect to photoshop. Something that everyone will like and order. BIG THANKS to anyone who can help 🙂

–avi619

http://fiverr.com/avi619

Hello avi619

There are two basic roads when someone is starting on Photoshop - Design and Editing

The thing you do is editing but everybody else is offering the same services (retouching, background removal etc.) and that is your problem, right? But dont worry what I advice you is go for Abstract Editing. Find some tutorials, learn more and create new effects for yourself which are unique, I have a friend who is a good editor (Photoshop) but lacked the same approach of learning new effects.

Search for Abstract Photoshop Effects on Google, find some tutorials, learn and when you think you’ve done enough, start Experimenting, that’s the most important part. When you do it you would not have just added a few more unique gigs rather 50 more things to your skill palette.

Hope this helped. 🙂

Have a great day ahead!

Regards

Deepansh

"I do Graphics Design and Writing on Fiverr"

Archived