I need your valuable opinion on my gig

shakky445

You don’t have a commercial license for that explainer video. That’s really obvious and puts people off. If you want commercial use, pay for it.

The video is also full of grammar errors. If you can’t be bothered to proofread or have an English-proficient person proofread the main marketing feature for your gig, how much care would you put into your actual business?

You don’t have a commercial license for that explainer video. That’s really obvious and puts people off. If you want commercial use, pay for it.

The video is also full of grammar errors. If you can’t be bothered to proofread or have an English-proficient person proofread the main marketing feature for your gig, how much care would you put into your actual business?

Thank you for pointing out my mistakes! I had created those videos long time ago! I will remove those videos and will hire someone professional to create explainer video for my gig

Thank you for pointing out my mistakes! I had created those videos long time ago! I will remove those videos and will hire someone professional to create explainer video for my gig

You don’t need to hire a professional. You just purchase the commercial use tier.

And you don’t need to hire a professional to create the gig in order to avoid grammar mistakes. Just get someone to proofread and also work on your English.

You don’t need to hire a professional. You just purchase the commercial use tier.

And you don’t need to hire a professional to create the gig in order to avoid grammar mistakes. Just get someone to proofread and also work on your English.

Okay! I’m working on it!

Archived