I needed help with getting my funds transferred and the Fiverr Forum folks helped me. YAY!

aymenlimon

Hello! I’m Aymenlimon… i’ve been working in Fiverr.com for about 6 months as a photo-editor;designer for the whole summer vacation…(3 months)…i didn’t even get out to see my friends

Anyway,everything was so good and i made 100$ in my first month of work and i was “promoted” to the first level…So everything was so good till yesterday…when i discovered that i wasted my whole summer because i couldn’t withdraw my money since “paypal money withdrawing and transfering” isn’t available in my country… so i couldn’t withdraw the money that i worked so hard to get it…That’s why i couldn’t afford the tablet that i always wanted to buy with my own earnings… i know most of you won’t believe me…but yesterday i spent the whole night crying cause i felt like i missed too many things…weddings;parties…etc i don’t even know why am i telling you this…maybe cause i had to talk and to share this story with you…that makes me more comfortabe.

So,i guess i’m going to quit working on Fiverr.com since i can’t control my OWN earnings.

"If you live long enough, you’ll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you’ll be a better person."

BILL CLINTON

By the way,I’m not trying to convince you to leave Fiverr.com it’s a great website where you can all get your chance to succeed and to be more creative.

So…That’s my Fiverr story.Thank you for reading! 🙂

Aymenlimon.

First of all, thank you for your comment…

Yes,i contacted Customer Support and asked what options are available…and they told me that i can only use Paypal.

Well, i already did check with support and that wasn’t helpful as i expected…But it’s okay! 🙂

Hey aymenlimon, if you want to buy a tablet, why don’t you buy it directly from your PP and ship it to your home address?

Also, there are various options, like e-currency exchange portals where you can (with some significant percent) make a conversion from PP to anything else (but be careful, there are lots of fakes and I recommend doing some significant research prior to making a transfer).

Don’t give up! There is no problem that can’t be solved. Any size barrier can be ruined with the head 🙂

Reply to @aymenlimon: I don’t want to suggest any concrete site, not to share any responsibility for your financial decisions. First you have to find out which e-currencies and payment methods are available for your country - Western Union, Bit Coins, WebMoney, etc. And after Google for PayPal to This Currency conversion. Find a number of links and make a research on them (how long they on-line, feedback they have on various sites, percent they charge).

Finally, PayPal is useful for buying various on-line services like domains, hosting, s***e - you can resell some of them to people you know, but who can’t offer them since they don’t have PP.

Reply to @madmoo: Absolutely!!!

@aymenlimon I can’t believe my suggestions made you come up with such an idea. I am not even recommending you a site, not to be responsible for any possible problems involved with exchange. I am not going to take any money, I am not going to disclose any of my details, sorry. The fact that you can’t withdraw money doesn’t mean you have to give it to someone! Be careful, re-read this topic with cold head, don’t rush for any actions now, since I think you are not adequately perceiving your current situation. Things are not that bad as you might think.

Reply to @aymenlimon: Ah, sorry, I though you have a PP but limited for withdrawal. Like there are countries that let you have a PP account, you can put money on it and buy things, but you can’t withdraw them. Sorry for confusing you, my e-currency exchange advise was based on the assumption of you having a PP already.

Do fiverr allow making a direct transfer to a bank account? (I am not a seller, I see the picture from only one side). Talk to support, I am sure there are options that may work for you.

Also, if there is a shop that sells tablets and accept PP, you can contact their support, ask for their PP and make withdrawal directly to their account. (Talk to fiverr support if that is allowed).

Reply to @aymenlimon: I just went to PayPal site and Tunisia is present in the list where you can open an account! I chose it, press individual buyer and the form to signup appears. I think you can make at least the limited account and that may solve a half of your problem (My initial suggestions will become applicable).

Archived