Fiverr Forum

I needed help with getting my funds transferred and the Fiverr Forum folks helped me. YAY!

Hello! I’m Aymenlimon… i’ve been working in Fiverr.com for about 6 months as a photo-editor;designer for the whole summer vacation…(3 months)…i didn’t even get out to see my friends

Anyway,everything was so good and i made 100$ in my first month of work and i was “promoted” to the first level…So everything was so good till yesterday…when i discovered that i wasted my whole summer because i couldn’t withdraw my money since “paypal money withdrawing and transfering” isn’t available in my country… so i couldn’t withdraw the money that i worked so hard to get it…That’s why i couldn’t afford the tablet that i always wanted to buy with my own earnings… i know most of you won’t believe me…but yesterday i spent the whole night crying cause i felt like i missed too many things…weddings;parties…etc i don’t even know why am i telling you this…maybe cause i had to talk and to share this story with you…that makes me more comfortabe.

So,i guess i’m going to quit working on Fiverr.com since i can’t control my OWN earnings.

"If you live long enough, you’ll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you’ll be a better person."

BILL CLINTON

By the way,I’m not trying to convince you to leave Fiverr.com it’s a great website where you can all get your chance to succeed and to be more creative.

So…That’s my Fiverr story.Thank you for reading! :slight_smile:

Aymenlimon.

Reply to @kornilov: Thank you for your support! :slight_smile:

can you explain more please? specially the “e-currency” thing! :slight_smile:

@oldbittygrandma thank you for your comment… i’ll ask and see what can i do!

THank you for your help! :slight_smile:

First of all, thank you for your comment…

Yes,i contacted Customer Support and asked what options are available…and they told me that i can only use Paypal.

Well, i already did check with support and that wasn’t helpful as i expected…But it’s okay! :slight_smile:

Reply to @seoandmarketing: Yes i know but unfortuantely i can’t use it too…

Fiverr Revnue Card?

Now It’s avaible to Level 1 sellers.

Hey aymenlimon, if you want to buy a tablet, why don’t you buy it directly from your PP and ship it to your home address?

Also, there are various options, like e-currency exchange portals where you can (with some significant percent) make a conversion from PP to anything else (but be careful, there are lots of fakes and I recommend doing some significant research prior to making a transfer).

Don’t give up! There is no problem that can’t be solved. Any size barrier can be ruined with the head :slight_smile:

Reply to @aymenlimon: I don’t want to suggest any concrete site, not to share any responsibility for your financial decisions. First you have to find out which e-currencies and payment methods are available for your country - Western Union, Bit Coins, WebMoney, etc. And after Google for PayPal to This Currency conversion. Find a number of links and make a research on them (how long they on-line, feedback they have on various sites, percent they charge).

Finally, PayPal is useful for buying various on-line services like domains, hosting, skype - you can resell some of them to people you know, but who can’t offer them since they don’t have PP.

Reply to @kornilov: okey i have a solution but i’m not sure if it is legal or not…

what if i withdraw my money to your paypal account so that you can buy me the tab…

But i’m not sure if i can trust you! :confused:

Reply to @madmoo: I’m sorry for that…it was just a suggestion

i’m sorry again…you’re totally right!

But,what can i say? i’m just so desperate…i not asking for much i’m just aasking for my money…

But i can’t find a way o have it! :confused:

Reply to @madmoo: i’m sorry again…you’re totally right!

But,what can i say? i’m just so desperate…i not asking for much i’m just aasking for my money…

But i can’t find a way o have it!