I never receive an order!

ismail462

I made two gigs.I tried to to do it as much as attractive.I don’t when the buyers click on my gigs and order 🙂 However , I am hopeful so far.

Like I said, what are you doing to reach out to your target customers? Have you done any targeted marketing? Promotional campaigns? Blogging to an audience? If you’re not connecting to the people who need your services, then you aren’t likely to obtain any orders.

Like I said, what are you doing to reach out to your target customers? Have you done any targeted marketing? Promotional campaigns? Blogging to an audience? If you’re not connecting to the people who need your services, then you aren’t likely to obtain any orders.

What Can I do except the creating gigs to reach them??can you please elaborate ?little bit frustration working on me…

What Can I do except the creating gigs to reach them??can you please elaborate ?little bit frustration working on me…

I’ve provided answers to those questions many times already here on the forum. I bet, if you take the time to read the forum, you’ll see the great advice that has already been shared by me, and other successful sellers.

I’ve provided answers to those questions many times already here on the forum. I bet, if you take the time to read the forum, you’ll see the great advice that has already been shared by me, and other successful sellers.

🙂Thank You

**I am a new freelancer who never earn a dollar yet.:**roll_eyes:I don’t know why it’s happening ? I am from Bangladesh.Hello Expert,Can you Help to get the first Order!!?

Can you Help to get the first Order!!?

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get your first order are in the above.

Take time to read them! 🙂

Archived