Fiverr Forum

I noticed these thing on fiverr in 2 years

HI,hope all will be fine.
Not confirmed but In my point of view i watch these things on fiverr.
Point # 1. always use all features of fiverr like Gig packages.
point # 2. before order proper communicate with buyer/client with all respects collect all requirements from buyer then make custom offer it would be better.
point # 3. red arrows in gig section doesn’t matter of order flow.
point # 4. do not give them personal stuff or information to your clients.
point # 5. when you need any issue don’t make it rocket science just knock the door of Customer support there will be a true supports which gives your proper idea, suggestion & solve your issue.
point # 6. daily send 10 buyer requests.
point # 7. use much relevant tags in your gig which you have skills and always use 5 tags.
point # 8.when you received a negative review on your gig. so convince to your buyer and give them 100% quality work. other wise refund the payment if they are not agreed.

Note: I have just noticed. may be i could be wrong.
Thanks

2 Likes

Great tips! Thank you so much for this post

These are the basic tips to a successful Fiverr selling life :slight_smile:

Good advice .

Thank you so much for this post

All good stuff from you personal experience @nimrakhan123 One point that I didn’t get what you mean:
point # 3. red arrows in gig section doesn’t matter of order flow.

Can you please explain?

Thanks,

John :slight_smile:

cool idea :slight_smile: useful

yes you are right but i am confused in point 3 ? can you elaborate ?

Thank you, great advice!

when you will go in MY GIgs section in your profile… you may see impressions views click report.
some time that will be green and up, some time red arrows and down.so many people consider that due to red arrows they are not getting orders.

Thanks (y)

Yeh Right

when you will go in MY GIgs section in your profile… you may see impressions views click report.
some time that will be green and up, some time red arrows and down.so many people consider that due to red arrows they are not getting orders. got it ?

:smiley:

so red arrow make me have less orders?

It’s really helpful information Thank you so much for. Sharing the tips