Fiverr Community Forum

I offer FREE advertising of your gigs to my Fiverr Buyers

Hi everyone,

I was thinking of a way that would be legal (!) and mutually interesting for you and me. I believe that my suggestion would intrigue many of you so keep reading :slight_smile:

I offer a gig on fiverr about my smyrna reading services and I consider that I could enrich my reports with YOUR gigs. That’s right! I consider to let my clients know about other people’s services (and especially services offered by new sellers, probably without many orders). I believe this would give many of you a chance to reach more prospects and let them know of the awesome gigs you offer.

My target clientele is merely women so here’s a list of which gigs I would gladly advertise

1. Cooking
  2. Health and Diet

3.Relationship advice
  3. Hair, make-up, clothes, fashion etc
  4. Online lessons

Generally ANYTHING that a woman could be interested in! The above list is not complete, I will gladly submit your content in my report - Just note that due to business competition I cannot accept gigs under the “Astrology and Fortune telling” sector. But if you have another gig, drop me a line :slight_smile:

Here is my vision

Your profile url with a short description of who you are (similar to the fiverr description)

Up to five gigs (title and url)

All content should be written by you in proper English (I will not edit your content, if it’s not appropriate I will not publish it) and will be permanently placed in the second page of my reports.

Sooo you wonder "Zaira this is very interesting for me but how on Earth is it interesting for you? What’s the win-win shceme? And moreover, how could I know that you will actually include my gigs in your reports?"

Well for one thing, you can always contact my clients and ask them whether they saw your ad in the report (as you understand I could not disclose a reading of my client to anyone). Now that this question is answered let me explain that in order to be elligible to place your ad in my report for ever (for as long as your gig is active) you should order my gig and most IMPORTANT - Leave your sincere and honest feedback after my gig is delivered.

I know most of you who would be delighted to be forever featured directly to clients are merely concerned about whether or not the ads will be placed, rather than spending $5 for targeted marketing. So, I am open to listen to YOUR suggestions and ideas besides the one I proposed above.

Leave your comment here or contact me in pm and I will gladly discuss with you :slight_smile:

Zaira
2 Likes

Hey Zaira, how r u doing? Superbpro here, I have purchased your gig twice. I am interested in joining this but I have recently bought those two gigs from you and I feel it would be unessecary just to ask again for a reading. Do you offer any other similar services which I could consider?

And moreover, I only have one gig thus far. Supposing that the next weeks I add some more, will I be able to ask you to include them?

Finally I am not sure if it’s possible for a seller to directly contact a client with whom they never talked before but for me there’s no issue regarding trust.

Looking forward for your reply

xxx

1 Like

Hello Anna, yes you’re correct, it is not possible to contact a buyer in order to verify the content. I might need to come up with another solution because none from sellers interested have a clue either :confused:

Well, yes it is possible to update someone’s featured content as long as this doesn’t happen once a week! This is why I suggest that you be certain on the links you provide me with. If you change for example your title, the url will automatically be different so this means that you should contact me, yada yada.

Well, I just added a new gig as a special for mother’s day but I am not sure if this interests you :slight_smile: I am wrapping up some content in order to expand my gigs (such as cartomancy, consulting etc) but I am afraid I won’t be having them up and running soon enought.

However, I updated my offered services today (in my main gig) providing readings besides love and relationship so you may want to check them out.

In the meanwhile I’ll brainstorm on the terms that lack coherence - hope to come up with a good idea

Zaira

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You are absolutely correct vedmak, I just had a discussion with a fellow fiverr provider who will be featured in my reports. I decided to feature every kind of service (except those who are provided by direct fiverr competitors) and I had just let her know. Women nowadays are tech savvy and I consider they would be interested in something besides "food, hair and make-up"

However, by thinking to include such and such gigs in my reports, is not considered a “classification” of women. I mean, if a woman is interested in cooking, health yada yada this does not mean that she is exclusively interested in these only :slight_smile: And if I am not mistaken, I did not state that the list is all I could accept…

medianzaira said: Generally ANYTHING that a woman could be interested in! The above list is not complete, I will gladly submit your content in my report - Just note that due to business competition I cannot accept gigs under the "Astrology and Fortune telling" sector. But if you have another gig, drop me a line

Anyway, thanks for highlighting this :)
You have scared me to death btw...For a moment I thought I actually undermined the Women's Evolutionary Move
Take care
Zaira
1 Like

Reply to @vedmak: You’re lucky to know the women that you do. I am not one of ‘those’ chicks, but unfortunately the majority of women are interested in the listed topics. As much as women like to claim they’re equal, in some ways they are not. Stereotypes start somewhere, and the sooner humanity accepts that people share similarities and also have differences, the better off we all are. :slight_smile:

I’m in a dreaming of a better world mood today.

1 Like
itsyourthing said: I am not one of 'those' chicks,

These and those makes clear that there are at least two different categories of... chicks (?) while quotes imply a more ironical tone.Unless you are one of "these" chicks... (and I hope you get my non-ironic / rather joking tone)
itsyourthing said: unfortunately the majority of women are interested in the listed topics.

Fornunately, women are not only interested in the above listed topics, accordingto what I have seen in my life. Not only, at least... Which is their definite right. And I certainly agree with your statement that people share both similarities and differences, this is true. And even if they ONLY care about food for example, let's remember our mothers or grandmothers that the "only" thing they did was to stay home and take care of the family...not being Eleni Glykatzi-Arveler!

Of course this doesn't mean that if a modern woman is interested in hair style tips, she won't be interested to buy YOUR gigs. I did visit your profile and I have to admit that I found all your services very interesting - with one of them being an extraordinary idea!
Having said that, I believe everybody understands that I never excluded any gig (besidesimilar to mine) from this featured list. I sincerely believe that there's space and demand for all services!

But..

5 and 7 have at least one similarity. They are both odd numbers. On the other hand, they have at least one difference... Seven is greater than five.

Seven and Five CANNOT be equal - they only share a few common properties. But this does not diminish either number's "power" .

The blame on me...
Love,
Zaira

Guy and Gals,

I could never expect that a simple offer would raise such a discussion. I respect all points but this is turning into a philosophical discussion so grab your grapes and tunics ,hehehe.

vedmak said: I just felt I should say what I did as I just would not feel right if it went unsaid.

And I am glad you did. I follow your discussions and I have understood that behind the surface of your disagreements, there is a wise mind of a well-versed individual.

I totally agree that women should and are independent today but I was merely trying to make a point on the basis of the difference. Never mind!

All opinions welcome
Zaira

:-/

Reply to @seohut: nice gigs :slight_smile: just visited your profile!

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: A sincere honor to receive a comment from such a well-named and exceptional provider like you! Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Hi,
I am graphics designer. i want long time work for fiverr. but not ranking my any gig. i am already completed 4 order successfully. any buyer here if you interested any person knock me anytime.
Thank you

Seems like giving away your clients to others didn’t work for the OP - their account is gone.
Shocker…