Fiverr Community Forum

I offer my gig free of charge to the first 5 interested

Hello my dear all,

I am Zaira and I have an interesting offer for you.

For the first 5 of you who will contact me directly, I offer my complete gig free of charge.

http://fiverr.com/medianzaira/answer-5-love-relationship-questions-in-detail-plus-extras-for-the-first-buyers

All you have to do is to recommend me to a friend/family/coworker, anyway, whoever you think would be interested in buying my gig. Once that person orders my gig, please send me a message with their username so that I know that this referral comes from you.

Don’t want to recommend my gig? Then just collect it and I will write a full relationship compatibility report for you and your partner. Drop me a line with your username and I will reply with your report in 24 hours.

MZ

Hi there I have collected collected your gig : ) Should I PM you?

I saw it my dear child. Yes, please go ahead and send me a pm with your details. If you are unsure of what to include, I will happily guide you, I hesitate pasting the details here.

I look forward to your message.

Peace,

MZ

Update: For those not interested in a relationship compatibility chart, I can offer a birth chart again free of charge as long as you collect my gig or promote it on fb, twitter etc.

You don’t need confirmation, I know who did and who didn’t :slight_smile:

After that, please PM me so that I can pay the favor back as quickly as possible.

Peace,

Medium Zaira

Hi there I have collected collected your gig : ) Should I PM you?

I saw it my dear child. Yes, please go ahead and send me a pm with your details. If you are unsure of what to include, I will happily guide you, I hesitate pasting the details here.

I look forward to your message.

Peace,

MZ

Update: For those not interested in a relationship compatibility chart, I can offer a birth chart again free of charge as long as you collect my gig or promote it on fb, twitter etc.

You don’t need confirmation, I know who did and who didn’t :slight_smile:

After that, please PM me so that I can pay the favor back as quickly as possible.

Peace,

Medium Zaira

Hi, Anna,
I saw your profile, welcome on Fiverr :slight_smile:
You should add data entry gig and that kind of gigs which you can do online from your home.

1 Like